2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really say all is good just because a Grand Jury decided not to prosecute someone accused of sexual assault, huh?
If you read through the thread you would get the answer your to your question. People have laid out that many of the accusers had consensual sex with him, bragged about massaging him, changed stories, and were investigated by feds for blackmail. We also keep pointing out that white folks had there mind up from the beginning and have no interest in being objective which none of you will address what the court documents revealed about many of the accusers' relationship with Deshaun. You guys also keep repeating the same ",22 accusations" and "it's hard to prove" trope as if that somehow makes him guilty. Again I'll ask you white dudes, is accusations all it takes for you to convict a black man?

Funny that OJ is being mentioned. Let's start listing some of the major sports scandals that we remember damn near stopping our sports lives, where we were glued to the proceedings.

We got Deshaun, OJ.

Vick.

Kobe.

We got Ben... kinda. Did the sports world really come to a stop? Not that I remember.

Not that it necessarily stopped the sports world, but remember Antonio Brown going off at his ex's house?

Ray Lewis?

Kaepernick just kneeled and that stopped a few people dead in their tracks. Didn't even do anything wrong but it was kinda big, yeah?

What other big time uh-ohs do you all remember? Name them. Let's do that.

-foe
White folks are willfully ignorant when it comes racism. Only in America can there be absolutely no proof that a man committed a crime and then then many of the people who accused them get there credibility exposed yet this man is still deemed guilty in THEIR eyes.... Kaepernick kneeled to make a statement about police brutality and white folks turned it into some bs about the flag and military... If you look back to the beginning of documented time, hatred and racism is kind of white people's m.o. hell the natives opened up there arms and hearts to white folks and look how they did them yet dudes in here believe race has absolutely nothing to do with how Deshaun is being portrayed right now... Look at most of the people upset right now, they're white folks, you think that's a coincidence? These folks have appropriated our cultures, ideas, styles etc. They worship out sports figures and entertainers yet deep down they have and continue to hate us. White folks have always and will continue to be the most hate filled group in the world when it comes to poc. Their history is literally full of hatred for people of color since the beginning of time.

Idc which way you paint it, "bu bu but 22 accusations" or "bu bu but it's hard to prove" does not equate to guilt. Only can white folks find a way to get offended that people won't blindly condemn a man without any proof.

White people who grew up with and actually hung out with black people outside of school/work tend to be much more understanding of our plight and understanding, they also tend to know we have a certain way of speaking without us needing to clarify every single word. I have a hunch that the white dudes on NT have little to no interaction with black people outside of their love for MJ and his shoes... Right on cue dudes are trying to pivot the conversation with one guy talking about blanket statements and the other trying to imply reverse racism... Dudes will talk about everything except what the court documents said about these accusers.

literally the exact same thing that racist white people do

"BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS AND THUGS!!!!!"

"I'M NOT RACIST BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T MEAN EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON"
The action is the same, yes. The power behind the action is not even close to the same...

... which is actually at the core of this very conversation.

-foe

i understand systemic racism just fine. white people have been in power in this country and have oppressed other races for hundreds of years. my point is that i believe that people are people and i don't believe that race is a factor when it comes to bad behavior. i believe that associating particular bad behavior with a particular race is how racism works.

in DeShaun's case, i understand and respect that as a black man in america, he's experienced systemic racism. i understand and respect those who think that is a factor. i simply think he's guilty just like Big Ben.

I don’t see the logic of trading DK over Lockett, with the QB situation just sell high on Lockett right now.

I don’t see the logic of trading DK over Lockett, with the QB situation just sell high on Lockett right now.

yea DK ain’t even 25 yet.. unless you’re out of the market of what top receivers are making now and figure might as well go full rebuild and get as much picks as possible

yea forgot he’s a 2nd rounder.. but you still could use the franchise tag

But wouldn’t blame a team at all for moving a guy over paying 20+ mill per
We’ll find out soon because Schneider doesn’t use the tag often and extension talks only happen during the off-season with them.

I’m not entirely confident he remains in Seattle but who knows

I wet after I put on the toothpaste…

Then brush
Zo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom