2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a slomo clip of it.. and he slapped him

zero clue what Chris rock was thinking just standing there giggling with his hands behind his back after saying some slick shh

Yeah, Im getting sent all these different clips from people. I keep rewatching the clips...Will was just laughing the whole time and Rock took that slap like he was a job in a match with Rick Flair. Dude is an actor + comedian....he's fine with awkward...seems staged to me, but Oscar's need that energy, I guess, so whatever.

Yeah, Im getting sent all these different clips from people. I keep rewatching the clips...Will was just laughing the whole time and Rock took that slap like he was a job in a match with Rick Flair. Dude is an actor + comedian....he's fine with awkward...seems staged to me, but Oscar's need that energy, I guess, so whatever.

yea I thought it was staged til I saw the slowmo clip

but don’t blame dude given the situation.. but especially with the roasting they been taking for a min

Read up on Jada's health situation. Watch Will's speech. That was legit frustration

yea I thought it was staged til I saw the slowmo clip

but don’t blame dude given the situation.. but especially with the roasting they been taking for a min

Read up on Jada's health situation. Watch Will's speech. That was legit frustration

Yeah...had no idea about that, and going off clips only. Im so far distanced from some of this stuff, but I'll take y'alls word for it..

Damn...if that was real that's ****** up..everything gotta be sad man...c'mon...

Rock had history talkin slick about Jada. Will was laughing at first, but Jada wasn't. So Will did what he did.
I'm sure they'll squash it, but I'd bet fairly heavy Rock gonna add some new material soon.

I just spent all this equity of time talking about ignorance and here I am, watch a few clips without the full story, nor understanding it, formulate an opionin and BAM...that's where I stand...

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

Nah, it wasn't. :lol:

Knowledge is power?

And choose wisely how yall engage with K Kierris in the future thread regulars 🤣😂
You and the other white boy that quoted me are conflating to different stories that have nothing to do with one another. What does Will Smith slapping Chris Rock on tv have to do with Deshaun being presumed guilty with no evidence?

Think he's talking about frshstunna frshstunna who is not white :lol:

He better not be. :lol:

Sidenote: T.O. was evolutionary but Y,vall it was all wrong....popcorn was overrated way way too hard...gimme bags..yes, bags, of chips and I'm here all day..I can't tell if I said y'all or horribly misspelled it up top due to crumb residue...so yummy...keep going. I'll interject as I see fit. I just discovered a bag. 😁

He better not be. :lol:

Sidenote: T.O. was evolutionary but Y,vall it was all wrong....popcorn was overrated way way too hard...gimme bags..yes, bags, of chips and I'm here all day..I can't tell if I said y'all or horribly misspelled it up top due to crumb residue...so yummy...keep going. I'll interject as I see fit. I just discovered a bag. 😁
What kind?

Related: I almost shed tears when I finally found a bag of Doritos Salsa Verde after searching for months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom