2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the white boy?

5wKG.gif

Nothing better than passing out and checking your latest post being received as nothing but 🤣 ....going back to bed dreaming of doing the griddy to perfection in front of Malika Andrews.

matulog ka na... 😴

Wait how many different flavored bags did you find? :lol:

Apparently, I know myself and I've been here before. I hid the basics bc no one ever said they'd miss that ****...Fritos with shredded cheese, we got redneck nachos, regular lays going great with a fried spam sandwich... pork rinds...eh...no reason for that, just need the crunch. :lol:

I can explain these circumstances, but I can live with this .

Apparently, I know myself and I've been here before. I hid the basics bc no one ever said they'd miss that ****...Fritos with shredded cheese, we got redneck nachos, regular lays going great with a fried spam sandwich... pork rinds...eh...no reason for that, just need the crunch. :lol:

I can explain these circumstances, but I can live with this .
Shredded cheese on chips of any kind bangs

I can't do fritos unless they Chili Cheese doe so hiding the basics for yourself I can understand. Whenever I had the mini bag packs those were the last to go after holding out. Still good though :lol:

And chips/rinds on any kind of sandwich is universally accepted. People are sleep 👏🏿

Though I haven't had spam since I was a kid :lol:

Shredded cheese on chips of any kind bangs

I can't do fritos unless they Chili Cheese doe so hiding the basics for yourself I can understand. Whenever I had the mini bag packs those were the last to go after holding out. Still good though :lol:

And chips/rinds on any kind of sandwich is universally accepted. People are sleep 👏🏿

Though I haven't had spam in since I was a kid :lol:

:lol: half the the unknown secret of hiding the basic bags is knowing that if found, no one touches. Refined palate *** snobs. :lol:

Chili cheese fritos is my kryptonite...such a perfect sized bag, but it's fat boy efficient. Ughh...but I'm so efficiently that fat boy. :lol:

No one but kids should have spam. :lol:

My dad loved that ****, so much so that my siblings and I thought spam with scramled eggs was a treat. :lol:

Since he recently passed I just be putting that on egg sandwiches and ****...I have moist poops for 2 days, but I suppose it's worth it. :lol:

:lol: half the the unknown secret of hiding the basic bags is knowing that if found, no one touches. Refined palate *** snobs. :lol:

Chili cheese fritos is my kryptonite...such a perfect sized bag, but it's fat boy efficient. Ughh...but I'm so efficiently that fat boy. :lol:

No one but kids should have spam. :lol:

My dad loved that ****, so much so that my siblings and I thought spam with scramled eggs was a treat. :lol:

Since he recently passed I just be putting that on egg sandwiches and ****...I have moist poops for 2 days, but I suppose it's worth it. :lol:
I rock with it all but that last sentence man. It's worth it but we gotta do better 😂

Nothing better than passing out and checking your latest post being received as nothing but 🤣 ....going back to bed dreaming of doing the griddy to perfection in front of Malika Andrews.

matulog ka na... 😴

I remember when me and Nako thought each other where white in the college football thread :lol:

That was so eye opening for both of us

Also, Will gonna let Jada slang her stuff around and then get upset over a joke? Sheesh

I'm glad big red finally got his ring but man I mad as hell dude didn't get one with Philly. 3 straight NFC championship games, a Superbowl appearance, and absolutely nothing to show for it. He was known as a big game choker for a long time lol

I'm glad big red finally got his ring but man I mad as hell dude didn't get one with Philly. 3 straight NFC championship games, a Superbowl appearance, and absolutely nothing to show for it. He was known as a big game choker for a long time lol
Low key I thought he would choke THAT game against the 49ers. 😂 Only reason I thought that was JUST because it was him. Like I loved seeing Mahomie, but at the SB party I was at, I legit said 'Maaaan iono, I just think Reid gonna Reid." 🤣🤷‍♂️

-foe

For such an excellent coach, his issues are absurdly clear

The colts comeback vs the chiefs still makes zero sense to me even with the injuries

You have dexter mccluster on the roster and Alex smith, just run the hell out of those 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom