2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

waka-flocka-ok.gif

Is it that hard to just hire black folks or colored people in general off merit? Why is this so hard for the NFL? White dudes be getting head coaching jobs after spending 1 year as the assistant coach for their city's local pee wee teams:lol:

How does this all work?

Did the entire planet see a black man commit a crime on live TV and go home free and clear? Which route am I supposed to choose? Is he guilty? Am I sure he's guilty, cuz, I wasn't there. What color am I? Does that change my stance? If he doesn't get prosecuted, did he even do anything?

It's like choose your own adventure, because, like, I haven't even said if I think Will did anything wrong or not. I think I'm posed to ask for permission on how to feel or read some legal documents or some ****, I don't want no white media leanin me one way or another, ya know?

I thought he was pitchin Good Will Hunting 2 is all. But I guess I was wrong. :lol:

Kevin is not bad at all. People just ain't recognizing the name off the bat but we've all heard him call games.

Sort of surprised Olsen is the other guy but I think it will be a good move.

I just looked up my college OC to see where he was (was with Philly for a season or 2 with Pederson) and he's the player development coordinator for the Browns....interesting. they play in Minnesota too...I wonder if he'd hook me up with sideline passes or something. :lol:

Edit: Oh ****...he was the passing game consultant for the Vikings in 2020. I should've kept in contact. Had no idea. :lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
I just looked up my college OC to see where he was (was with Philly for a season or 2 with Pederson) and he's the player development coordination for the Browns....interesting. they play in Minnesota too...I wonder if he'd hook me up with sideline passes or something. :lol:

Edit: Oh ****...he was the passing game consultant for the Vikings in 2020. I should've kept in contact. Had no idea. :lol:

:smh:

Same boat. :lol:
I use to hang with Garrett Riley in college. He’s the QB coach for SMU now.. he’s also Lincoln Riley’s little brother.

Same boat. :lol:
I use to hang with Garrett Riley in college. He’s the QB coach for SMU now.. he’s also Lincoln Riley’s little brother.

You still in contact?

My OC (Carson Walch) was there when I transferred in and I was the backup that year then he left then never spoke with him again and I had the worse OC possible for me when I started as a senior. I hated it. :lol:

But Walch was a grinder, man. Short little ****, but tenacious personality. He knew his ****. He was a baller in college and showed us tape for his tryout with Denver...crisp routes, laid out for everything because all were overthrown or possibly bc hecwas so damn short. Learned a lot from him.

Dudes been grinding for years..I hope he gets to an OC spot at some point.

Same. At the Vegas family reunion.

I was in the wedding party. Groom, 3 others then me. Standing tall at the end! :lol: If you didn't know any better: one thing is not like the others...

I grew up in a military town though...ain't no thing when you grew up with a melting pot of cultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom