2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still in contact?

My OC (Carson Walch) was there when I transferred in and I was the backup that year then he left then never spoke with him again and I had the worse OC possible for me when I started as a senior. I hated it. :lol:

But Walch was a grinder, man. Short little ****, but tenacious personality. He knew his ****. He was a baller in college and showed us tape for his tryout with Denver...crisp routes, laid out for everything because all were overthrown or possibly bc hecwas so damn short. Learned a lot from him.

Dudes been grinding for years..I hope he gets to an OC spot at some point.

Nope lol. Haven’t spoken in years. He transferred from Texas Tech to SFA, but I think he transferred back to Tech and we lost contact. He's the OC for TCU now. Only a matter of time before he's the head guy somewhere. He's a good dude.

Nope lol. Haven’t spoken in years. He transferred from Texas Tech to SFA, but I think he transferred back to Tech and we lost contact. He's the OC for TCU now. Only a matter of time before he's the head guy somewhere. He's a good dude.

Yeah, that'd be dope. I'll keep my eye out for him. I'd say getting that OC job at TCU should definitely be a harbinger for a head gig in the near future.

200w.gif

Sounds funny on the heels of RKK's comments :lol::smh:

200w.gif

Sounds funny on the heels of RKK's comments :lol::smh:

i have no idea what bills doing.

the whole in bill we trust well is running dry for me despite thinking that mac jones is good

the judge and patricia rehires are baffling to me

im hoping OC duties go to that young TE coach i forget his name

i have no idea what bills doing.

the whole in bill we trust well is running dry for me despite thinking that mac jones is good

the judge and patricia rehires are baffling to me

im hoping OC duties go to that young TE coach i forget his name

Billy Gotta Take Care Of His Mans And Dem. He Know They Wouldnt Get Hired Anywhere Else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom