2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Fam I'm glad I finally found someone that agrees with me. There was literally nothing confusing or wrong with the previous rules of what a catch was.... Keep control of the ball throughout contact with the ground, it's that simple. I can't believe people pretended like that shi was confusing. What's funny is that the rule of a catch today is exactly the same, they just dropped the part of you having to maintain control through contact with the ground. The NFL needs to stop letting fans peer pressure them into rule changes every time something doesn't go their favorite team's way. I agree, it was a drop.

It was a catch! Clear as day.

That ref did the Lords work. Very few sport teams I hate more than the Cowboys.

How dare you :smh:
usatsi_7424749.jpg

1648583266126.jpeg

1648583287118.jpeg

That ref did the Lords work. Very few sport teams I hate more than the Cowboys.

i legit wonder with coach K gone if I’ll still hate them to the degree that I do

ive realized I don’t hate the lakers or Yankees to the same degree as the cowboys.. The cowboys could suck and I’d still get joy from watching them get their backs blown out on thanksgiving.. but I ain’t watching a shh lakers or Yankees team get their backs blown out

i enjoy watching the Lebron catch these Ls but that ain’t going make we want to watch any of their games

Chiefs didn’t want to pay a big top tier WR, but want to trade for a top tier who WR who potentially will want money….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom