2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all remember what I said about Diggs forcing his way out of Buffalo earlier? Don't be surprised if he ends up in KC

First thing I thought of when I saw the tweet about KC looking for a #1 -- your post.

I just question KC though if they let a #1 who is a top 3 in the League go for what looked like a cap move. I don't know the numbers, but I can see them getting Diggs at a lower salary for 2022 and reasses again after the season, even if it means they repeat the cycle and ship Diggs so they don't have to pay him like that.

not going lie, wouldn’t mind seeing these in an all white combo
thar.

That all-white helmet is kinda sweet. If yall ever put a beer can in a camp fire and see it turn metallic white before it crumbles, that's what it reminds me of. :lol:

They gotta stick with the Cunningham variants though...I don't care for the all black helmet. Eagles lowkey have a classic look, so don't mess with it too much.

Last edited:
I dread the day the raiders get gimmicky with the unis. Coldest uniforms in all of sports. No need for white or black helmets or pants

Yeah no drastic changes for them, but their color rush unis with the silver numbers with black trim are clean though.

1648589320080.png

Yeah no drastic changes for them, but their color rush unis with the silver numbers with black trim are clean though.

1648589320080.png
No issues with the AFL throwbacks. One of my favorites. I just don't ever want to see a silver jersey, black jersey with white numbers or black/white pants or helmets.

First thing I thought of when I saw the tweet about KC looking for a #1 -- your post.

I just question KC though if they let a #1 who is a top 3 in the League go for what looked like a cap move. I don't know the numbers, but I can see them getting Diggs at a lower salary for 2022 and reasses again after the season, even if it means they repeat the cycle and ship Diggs so they don't have to pay him like that.

That all-white helmet is kinda sweet. If yall ever put a beer can in a camp fire and see it turn metallic white before it crumbles, that's what it reminds me of. :lol:

They gotta stick with the Cunningham variants though...I don't care for the all black helmet. Eagles lowkey have a classic look, so don't mess with it too much.
Yeah Diggs wants a bigger contract... In fact I'm sure any "top wr" they're looking at is gonna want a bigger contract so I don't understand letting Hill go over money then trading for another guy who is gonna want money... I reiterate that they simply need to use one of those 3 top 40 picks they have on wr.

i hope this triggers us changing full time to Kelly greens, an updated version, like these:

1648589446933.png

1648589607925.png

But we did have a white helmet at one point:

1648589650562.jpeg

but I am curious how an update to these would go

1648589702016.jpeg

1648589744887.jpeg

That'd be dope.

if it were up to me, we’d go updated Kelly greens as our main combo

Like these:

then go with the white helmet as the 3rd option.. and get a mock-up of those last ones, cause I have zero clue how you pull off all those strips with not that much sleeve available now

Last edited:
Being here in Houston, the ppl been wanting the oilers stuff. That look was so clean. The history and name should of stayed here.

There are some names that just make a hell of a lot more sense when you remember where they came from

Jazz is the worst

you got nba teams in New Orleans and Memphis.. but the one in Utah is named jazz

New Orleans Jazz was perfect but yeah probably should have switched that up after relocation

shout out to 44

Only caveat is that they were a great team of the 90s and being in the Finals they get a certain recognition as opposed to the others, which dont have any winning to brag about. Especially with 2 of the top 50 of all-time on the team. Kinda supplanted a certain legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom