2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely haven't gotten as much "Big 3" or "super team" or "unfair" talk as Brooklyn did when they got Harden.
Because ALA is unsure if it will be successful.

If Lebby/Eyebrow/Russy leads to success, then we're a super team and Lebron is just the worst.

If it's not successful, then it's a fail and LeGM orchestrated a failed signing and ALA laughs.

-foe

In this thread or in general? I see a lot of people clown Russ for his playoff failures and stat padding but I don't think NT'ers legit hate the man. They do not know him.
It seems you think no one on NT actually hates the athletes they slander. True?

-foe

In this thread or in general? I see a lot of people clown Russ for his playoff failures and stat padding but I don't think NT'ers legit hate the man. They do not know him.

:lol:

Love your optimistic view but society doesn't work that way.

Everyone on here is "hated" by a person in the real world for wasting time talking sports on an internet forum.

We're looked at as "dumb". And maybe we are. :lol:

**** is all subjective.

Jazz have no choice but to overpay for Conley they can’t replace him with anyone else. If they have to salary dump ingles idk how the jazz are going to improve

This super team talk is stupid :lol:. For the past decade…LeBron has tried to orchestrate the most stacked teams in the league. Wether it works or not, is a matter of chemistry, coaching, play style and fit.

The point of a franchise and team is to try to get the best talent and win games. And surround your best talent with pieces that complement that. That is not a bad thing. That is what teams should be doing.

But the conversation of does this qualify as a super team etc etc is just low brow and dumb. LeBron James needs to play with a lot of talent to win. As do most nba players in history.

How he goes about it, the talk around it and the perception of it is different tho.

The Lakers have a talented “big 3”. I’m personally rooting for it to fail, and the fit is hella shaky. But it’s another talented core that LeBron plays with.

Hate is subjective then. Obviously Philly fans don't want Simmons on the Sixers, but I don't think they "hate" the guy like they wish him ill. I could be wrong though. It is Philadelphia.

Philly fans and NY fans are THE WORST. And that's coming from someone who's from NY and reps NY.

Those fanbases will legit turn on their own players and start to boo them. :smh:

I can't stand Laker fans either but it takes a lot for them to start booing their own team. Tbh, I can't off the top of my head remember the last Laker that got booed heavily.

Oh, and rooting for injury is WACK.

Yeah, being a winner and a champion opens up many doors beyond your career earnings.
thats so limited though. Again, maybe the top 5 guys in the league will make a significant career after basketball and the rest who still work after basketball do it because they are still young and dont want to sit around.

Philly fans and NY fans are THE WORST. And that's coming from someone who's from NY and reps NY.

Those fanbases will legit turn on their own players and start to boo them. :smh:

I can't stand Laker fans either but it takes a lot for them to start booing their own team. Tbh, I can't off the top of my head remember the last Laker that got booed heavily.

Oh, and rooting for injury is WACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom