2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake hate
Steve - mostly to get warriors fans upset
Harden - mostly to get rockets fans upset…it was fun while it lasted |l

who I don’t rock with at all - CP3. Mans got some real funny tendencies.

patrick beverley - self explanatory

Also, Luka is walking a fine line…hopefully we don’t play them in the postseason anytime soon. I might have to get all these fat nickname puns off. I don’t want to have to do it.

But I will.

Being happy losing is the opposite of player empowerment. Player empowerment is meant to empower players to better themselves and their situations. It just isn’t right to settle when the sky is the limit and you have suitors who can do right by you on a whole other level.

How is signing a supermax settling? It’s the opposite.

Evil Danny Green is quickly Rising up my list.

176A5CB7-6AEF-4794-812C-D1D465275902.jpeg

Lakers fans have said worse things about Bron they’ll be fine with accepting russ .

Russ the People's Champ and the hometown kid, going to be a fan favorite off the bat. He always had gotten love even as a visiting player the few times I've seen him at Staples at Laker games.

For Russ to let you down (again)….this time in a Lakers jersey is going to be

0FD37393-D652-4307-88D7-DD319F5E3BA5.gif

Worry about the Nuggets/Jazz/Warriors/ getting bounced early/not making the playoffs again.

I'm aware how hard it's going to be to beat the Nets but we actually have a chance now.

Elfrid Payton.
Grayson Allen.
Patrick Beverley too reckless no idea how someone didnt snuff him by now.

Not real hate Obviously that would be weird, just basketball hate.

Honestly, I can't be mad at a single person for who they say they "hate". Without the full context and without knowing that individual in real life, it's impossible to know if the "hate" is justified.

I despise Derek Fisher not for being a Laker, but for ****ing his teammate's girl and his overall smugness. She chose, yeah yeah yeah, don't wanna hear it. :lol:

I don't like people who I can't trust.

Same with TP aka Toilet Paper aka Tony Parker. And Barbosa. And whoever else is banging their boy's girl, or even worse WIFE. :smh::smh:

Russ the People's Champ and the hometown kid, going to be a fan favorite off the bat. He always had gotten love even as a visiting player the few times I've seen him at Staples at Laker games.

For sure, but we’ll see how long that lasts when he’s out there losing them games/a playoff series.

Worry about the Nuggets/Jazz/Warriors/ getting bounced early/not making the playoffs again.

I'm aware how hard it's going to be to beat the Nets but we actually have a chance now.

Who between Russ & LeBron is going to move without the basketball? A 37 year old LeBron is more likely to move without the ball, than Russ. ***** is going to be in the way like hell.

It’s going to have to be defense/transition for y’all. And if you let Caruso go….it’s AD covering for an aging star that roams…and Russ who hasn’t been good on defense in almost a decade. And whomever is picked up at mid level-minimum to fill out spacing role. And it’s hard to get a 3&D guy with that type of money…so y’all better hope somebody gets payed under the table or something.

It’s shaky baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom