2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya’ll need to stop killing players for choosing the money of all things

yup

giannis did it and won a title

now hes considered a saint because he didnt go form a big 3

life is very unexpected and most people are smart not to leave anything on the table

Closest I came was PedoMalone.

-foe

Closest I came was when Magic disrespected MY OWNER ELECT DONALD J STERLING. As a Clippers and Lakers fan it was a pivotal moment and all Magic had to do was not come to Clippers games. I say this as a Black Man and a CONSERVATIVE.

S1NtEwQ.gif

Being happy losing is the opposite of player empowerment. Player empowerment is meant to empower players to better themselves and their situations. It just isn’t right to settle when the sky is the limit and you have suitors who can do right by you on a whole other level.
says you! You're dictating what's right for a player and what he chooses to do in his career.

If I made $400M in my career, you can damn be sure you wouldn't see me doing NBA pre-game shows. I would be investing in non-entertainment field so I can just collect check and be left alone. Many humans want that.

I can't stand Laker fans either but it takes a lot for them to start booing their own team. Tbh, I can't off the top of my head remember the last Laker that got booed heavily.

Oh, and rooting for injury is WACK.

Danny Green was getting death threats from Lakers fans less than a year ago :lol:

Lakers fans have said worse things about Bron they’ll be fine with accepting russ .

Danny Green was getting death threats from Lakers fans less than a year ago :lol:

Damn, how could I forget about this? He started getting the same treatment in Philly too. :smh:

I just don't like booing players on your own team. That's just me though.

Damn, that got rough. :lol:

But look at how long ago that was. Nothing recent as far as home crowd ****ting on their own guy.

*edited*
:lol:
Yea you don’t see it at games but Twitter is a different beast. The worst of the worst. Like wavy mentioned they were going at Danny Green pretty hard and Steve Blake before that. And when Lebron signed you had the lames defacing his murals around the city :smh:

Only way people will praise Kuzma is if he continues the trend of players becoming much better players once they leave that team.

But EYE remember how MLGA went from clowning Trezz to becoming his public defense team overnight.

I'll give you Danny Green.

But the Zo vid, they were just booing the missed free throw. You could even hear how surprised Breen was.

And the last vid was them booing Patrick Beverly and his antics. :lol:

LAL fans are usually supportive I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom