2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure, but we’ll see how long that lasts when he’s out there losing them games/a playoff series.

Eh, if we get to the finals and lose to the Nets, won't be much/any backlash depending on the nature of the loss. Anything less than that sure, slander away.

IMG_6740.PNG

Jeanie hit Bron like, "we good or naw"

Who between Russ & LeBron is going to move without the basketball? A 37 year old LeBron is more likely to move without the ball, than Russ. ***** is going to be in the way like hell.

It’s going to have to be defense/transition for y’all. And if you let Caruso go….it’s AD covering for an aging star that roams…and Russ who hasn’t been good on defense in almost a decade. And whomever is picked up at mid level-minimum to fill out spacing role. And it’s hard to get a 3&D guy with that type of money…so y’all better hope somebody gets payed under the table or something.

It’s shaky baby.

Supposedly there's vets already lined up (Melo, Gay, even Dwert reunion). AD said he's going to play the C. Bron going to let Russ cook some when he's on the floor and especially when leading the 2nd unit. Constant pressure at the rim, crashing the boards and transition buckets, basically how we won it all in 2020. It's not that different of a formula from the past 2 years when we've been healthy that's given us success. We've been awful shooting the 3 for the vast majority of the time.

I ain't worried about ANYBODY in the West at all though unless GS pulls off a blockbuster then they'll lose to us in the conference finals.

I just dislike strongly the games of the following
Jordan Clarkson- I thought I remember him having some creating for others ability when in LA. I just dislike that archetype in general but he just takes so many bad shots and seems so pressed to try to score. Like bruh, slow down, you're not open, swing and get it back and reset. Of quartz, ditto Lemon Pepper Lou.
Montrez Harrell- All the mean mugging and whutnots because you got a dunk tip or a pick a roll pocket pass dunk only to turn around and give up a bucket right back on the other end. Players who are athletic and can't or don't defend bug me
Miles Turner- If you just watched his summer pick up game videos you'd think he was a perannual MVP candidate.
Steven Adams- if he wasn't whiteish, we'd hear check his birth certificate jokes. Dude is so slow and for 30ms cant even get you 10 and 10

I don't hate any of them as people though, just that thing irks me. I wish for everyone to succeed and flourish.

Russ plays hard in the regular season. LeBron mostly coasts and load manages and AD does too, if he's not injured.

Supposedly there's vets already lined up (Melo, Gay, even Dwert reunion). AD said he's going to play the C. Bron going to let Russ cook some when he's on the floor and especially when leading the 2nd unit. Constant pressure at the rim, crashing the boards and transition buckets, basically how we won it all in 2020. It's not that different of a formula from the past 2 years when we've been healthy that's given us success. We've been awful shooting the 3 for the vast majority of the time.

I ain't worried about ANYBODY in the West at all though unless GS pulls off a blockbuster then they'll lose to us in the conference finals.
Y'all said the same thing last year :rofl:

And what of Gasol? :nerd:

I think Kuz would do better on one of these teams that doesn't have a superstar. Kings, Pacers, Magic type of franchise I'm talking.
Feel like Kuz is one of those random players that somehow ends up playing in marquee franchises/cities like Jeremy Lin (check out his bball ref).

Bron passing the ball to Westbrook in crunch time only for him to brick is going to be the story of the Lakers this season

Eh, if we get to the finals and lose to the Nets, won't be much/any backlash depending on the nature of the loss. Anything less than that sure, slander away.
yeah i mean the takes will probably be crazy but at this point lebron 37/38 and he had 2 of his biggest injuries already with his tenure here lol

age knocking man lol

if the lakers stay completely healthy tho i still think they're a tough out for any team on either conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom