2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who between Russ & LeBron is going to move without the basketball? A 37 year old LeBron is more likely to move without the ball, than Russ. ***** is going to be in the way like hell.

It’s going to have to be defense/transition for y’all. And if you let Caruso go….it’s AD covering for an aging star that roams…and Russ who hasn’t been good on defense in almost a decade. And whomever is picked up at mid level-minimum to fill out spacing role. And it’s hard to get a 3&D guy with that type of money…so y’all better hope somebody gets payed under the table or something.

It’s shaky baby.

I have to agree with you here. I'm shaking my head at the parts of this new super team making it work.

But I'm a fan of all 3 players so I hope they have success.

It's shaky indeed.

Don't really see the Wiz dropping off any because of the trade. Probably not much, if any improvement either though.

1627666719845.jpeg

Clearly if I want my kid to make the NBA I gotta get a white woman pregnant and name him Jalen
Should do this anyway.
Should probably go with a white woman at least 5’9”, with wide hips, just to improve the odds.

Taylor is 5’11 white, has wide hips and likely open to the name Jalen. I won :pimp:

"Improves their depth" like they are going to be some competitive team. Kuzma not gonna be able to post no more of his LA fits. He's gonna have to hang up them camp collar shirts and start rocking some 990s and foams
:lol: :lol:

Kuzma gonna have to make the same adjustments I made when I moved to America in 1999.

One second you are chilling in beautiful weather in shorts and a t-shirt, the next second you are shopping for North Faces and Nike boots.

Life comes at you fast

At least he will never have to wake up and make the decision if today is the day you gonna try to rock your jeans with rubber bands at the end of them. Young Rusty wasn't prepared for those type of life choices :smh:

:lol: :lol:

Kuzma gonna have to make the same adjustments I made when I moved to America in 1999.

One second you are chilling in beautiful weather in shorts and a t-shirt, the next second you are shopping for North Faces and Nike boots.

Life comes at you fast

How long til moe is in his regular vocabulary? Mans gonna have to pick up some Goadomes for real.

How do you define “actually” hating someone in this context?
Good question.

For me personally, it would be legit wanting them to die. That's hate; I mean that's LEGIT hate.

I'll go with Tom Brady for me. I can say all day that I hate him and and "Eff a Tom Brady" and all that, but I don't legit want him to die.

I mean, if he sprains an ankle and misses a few games, though... 🤷‍♂️

-foe

Good question.

For me personally, it would be legit wanting them to die. That's hate; I mean that's LEGIT hate.

I'll go with Tom Brady for me. I can say all day that I hate him and and "Eff a Tom Brady" and all that, but I don't legit want him to die.

-foe

Agreed. Even at my troll prime, I never wished death on a player. That's next level man.

But yeah, if they sprained a finger or twisted an ankle, they be aiight. :lol:

Good question.

-foe

I agree with this. I think real hate rises to the level of actually wishing bad things for a particular person. Using that definition, I don’t think there are too many regulars in here who actually hate NBA players. There are some though. Anyone I get that sense about goes on the ignore/block list ASAP.

I want to make money AND win. Losing ain’t fun
I want money and wins. But I also want playing time and a big role. I’d consider sacrificing money and wins if the situation was better for me to get my shxt off. Cuz getting paid, winning, and sitting bench is wack. Unless u like a Teague and just wanna collect checks and ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom