2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Perkins, Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe, Rich Paul, Brian Windhorst, Bronny, Lavar Ball.

Top 5 list would be

1. Lebron
2. Lebron
3. Lebron
4. Lebron
5. Lebron

P6NSZEFYPZCURJBIYQE55UHO7Y.jpg

If you guys aren't following JR Smith on Twitter you need to. Guys been tweeting about his college experience and it's all hilarious.

He got people MAD with this one.

Always felt like this too :lol:. Getting laid and making friends is never easier than when you're in college. And all that stomp the yard **** was corny to me. Real life Greek culture was sus AF too. None of it seemed appealing

Top 5 list would be

1. Lebron
2. Lebron
3. Lebron
4. Lebron
5. Lebron

P6NSZEFYPZCURJBIYQE55UHO7Y.jpg

I see no issues with that.

League average shooting % was like 30% when Dolph entered the league. People forget how much better/tougher defense was in that era.

I mean our women's high school basketball district has low avg FG% but that doesn't necessarily mean there is great defense being played.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
i dont even know who would be the right people to even vote for the 75 greatest of all time.

They should do it kind of like how all-star voting works now - a weighted combination of current player, former player, journalist and fan votes.

But it doesn’t really matter who it is. No matter what there will end up being players included or left off the list that people will argue about. Which is part of the point of doing it.

Last edited:
Always felt like this too :lol:. Getting laid and making friends is never easier than when you're in college. And all that stomp the yard **** was corny to me. Real life Greek culture was sus AF too. None of it seemed appealing

I think this is school dependent. From my experience and what I observed from my friends at other universities, It's often the case that a lot of college co-eds are attracted to dudes specifically because they are in certain fraternities which is the sole reason why people join. The same can be said of sororities too. In both case it's just because they carry some imaginary "status" on campus.

I just don't get paying hundreds, if not over $1K+ in dues to get disrespected and in some cases abused by a group of young men. If you have to do all that to make friends, procure yambs and/or network then you've already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom