2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lx1trud8qk71.jpg

not impressed. Show me you can be a better playmaker. Don’t care about muscles

The access you get via frats is cool... That's been the only part that seems appealing.

I went to the University of Georgia, a big school where Greek life (especially white Greek life) is huge. The access to 🐱 You get from being in a fraternity is helpful but frankly if you need help at a school like UGA, you're already doomed. UGA literally had two women for every one guy on campus.

The things I could never get over about white fraternities were the outrageous costs (some of those guys were paying $10k per year to be in a fraternity) and having to live in disgusting fraternity houses 🤮

Being in a black fraternity also helped you get 🐱. It's just another status symbol similar to being an athlete.

The bigger benefit of fraternities is the networking. A lot of fraternity help each other out for the rest of their lives, if they stay close.

Last edited:
I believe there's still hope for Simmons. The talent is there, maybe a change of scenery will help.

I went to the University of Georgia, a big school where Greek life (especially white Greek life) is huge. The access to 🐱 You get from being in a fraternity is helpful but frankly if you need help at a school like UGA, you're already doomed. UGA literally had two women for every one guy on campus.

The things I could never get over about wife fraternities were the outrageous costs (some of those guys were paying $10k per year to being a fraternity) and having to live in disgusting for fraternity houses 🤮

Being in a black fraternity also helped you get 🐱. It's just another status symbol similar to being an athlete.

The bigger benefit of fraternities is the networking. A lot of fraternity help each other out for the rest of their lives, if they stay close.
HBCU's are like 18 to 1 women to men breh breh.

The things I could never get over about wife fraternities were the outrageous costs (some of those guys were paying $10k per year to being a fraternity) and having to live in disgusting for fraternity houses 🤮

This part was always wild to me. I’m not a neat freak by any means but was always a little stunned at the living conditions in the frat houses I’ve been in. The cleanliness level was generally on par with busy gas station/truck-stop restrooms.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This past was always wild to me. I’m not a neat freak by any means but was always a little stunned at the living conditions in the frat houses I’ve been in. The cleanliness level was generally on par with busy gas station/truck-stop restrooms.

The wild part is that living in the gross costs just as much, If not more, then living in an apartment off campus. I had some friends in some of the big white fraternities and they were paying the outrageous annual fees and then rent to live in the gross frat house with communal bathrooms, having to deal with dozens of roommates making noise at all hours and no privacy. All those frat houses smelled like sweat and farts 😆. You can miss me with that, I'm getting one roommate and having a nice clean place off campus.

The only advantage is that you have a place to smash chicks at first houses but other than that there's no advantage.

Imagine going through an entire semester of being treated like a *****, hazed and beaten (not to mention some of them were doing some 🌈 stuff) only for your reward to be paying them $10k a year and living in a slummy farmhouse

Last edited:
TBF, I know both a few girls and a dude who went to Clark Atlanta and was always told 18 to 1. Quick google search says 24%m:76%w, which is more like 3 to 1. Again my associates are my age and I'm sure the demos were different in the early 00's though. Either way point remains, you getting it just off pure numbers alone in an HBCU

TBF, I know both a few girls and a dude who went to Clark Atlanta and was always told 18 to 1. Quick google search says 24%m:76%w, which is more like 3 to 1. Again my associates are my age and I'm sure the demos were different in the early 00's though. Either way point remains, you getting it just off pure numbers alone in an HBCU

UGA had a similar breakdown of male to female among the black population at UGA. Black students only made up 8% of the student body at UGA while I was there (which is criminally small but a lot of the black college students in Georgia went to HBCUs). It was something like 3.5 black women for every one black male student at UGA.

I remember talking with some of my good friends back in the day about how they couldn't pick up chicks and I was thinking "how? You're fishing with dynamite at every house party! If you're struggling when the numbers are this far in your favor, I couldn't only imagine how you'll struggle in the real world when there is a 1:1 ratio)

The wild part is that living in the gross costs just as much, If not more, then living in an apartment off campus. I had some friends in some of the big white fraternities and they were paying the outrageous annual fees and then rent to live in the gross frat house with communal bathrooms, having to deal with dozens of roommates making noise at all hours and no privacy. All those frat houses smelled like sweat and farts 😆. You can miss me with that, I'm getting one roommate and having a nice clean place off campus.

The only advantage is that you have a place to smash chicks at first houses but other than that there's no advantage.

Imagine going through an entire semester of being treated like a *****, hazed and beaten (not to mention some of them were doing some 🌈 stuff) only for your reward to be paying them $10k a year and living in a slummy farmhouse

Pretty much. Frats get you access to different social circles/parties IN college. But if you cool with a queue or kappa or sigma or something…you should be able to make due. s

CAU holds a special place in my heart. *****s thought I Went to school there, how often I was there :lol:.

Shoutout Heritage, WestMar, Parsons & Mildred etc.

Bruh I lived in the house for exactly one night and said **** that. They had ants in the shower and the toilets were gas station status. White people be nasty af man :wow:
Having your own apartment right off campus was a necessity gets you in hella cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom