2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
KG's game was even more boring than Duncan's. Bron's game is unspectacular on a nightly basis but his hoop mixtape is up there with anybody's

I originally joked that he "owed" it to the Nets to come back to them. But after giving it some thought, I would've been cool with him not coming back to BK. I'm not sure at all why DJ wasn't utilized a little more once the injury avalanche started.

Also:

1630634529718.jpeg
Melo Ock gon' eat this year.
melo ock.jpg

KG's game was even more boring than Duncan's. Bron's game is unspectacular on a nightly basis but his hoop mixtape is up there with anybody's

Perimeter bias makes people think Duncan was boing but he may have have the most exciting style of play during his era. Watching him, maneuver in the low post, bank off the glass, and anchor a defense….mmm mmm mm

If DJ wasn’t American we’d be wondering what age he actually is. He is cooked

Man, screw y'all. :lol:

I agree he's finished. I'm just saying for that Bucks series, Nets had ZERO resistance for Giannis.

And bringing LMA back isn't helping that.

Someone said it some pages back that signing Millsap didn't address the Nets' weakness. I feel the same way about LMA. I'm baffled at who is supposed to provide some interior defense for BK this season. That's why I posted the Alize being cut tweet.

Who do y’all think are the most aesthetically pleasing players? I have two dark horses:

-TMac: love his shot, high jump and the ball didn’t float at all, he’d drive it into the basket. Also would take shots from all types of angles, great handle and dunker.

-Amare: one of my favorite players ever. Very unique player. Incredibly smooth athlete and could finish from all types of angles inside in addition to yamming it on anybody. Both dominant strength and could snake his way to the basket if needed.

Two words. Bubba Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom