2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Sunday morning my and my girl had a heated debate over the top 5 Boyz to Men songs, and she ranked this ahead of "End of the Road"

We called like 3 people and they all voted for this joint.

Me with my Tangerine juice...
200.gif

Man, screw y'all. :lol:

I agree he's finished. I'm just saying for that Bucks series, Nets had ZERO resistance for Giannis.

And bringing LMA back isn't helping that.

Someone said it some pages back that signing Millsap didn't address the Nets' weakness. I feel the same way about LMA. I'm baffled at who is supposed to provide some interior defense for BK this season. That's why I posted the Alize being cut tweet.

clax 2.jpg

Frank NT
Evan Fournier
Rudy Gobert

Gotdam, I don’t like the way the French play.

Prettiest game goes to AI & MJ.

That's why I see Rob's vision. He built an excellent roster this year.

Lakeshow more balanced than BK.

We shall see. Hopefully he worked on his conditioning this off-season.

Watched a 30 sec clip of him practicing with Beard and he threw up a foul line floater, a 20 footer from the corner and two 3 pointers.

That's fine and all but I hope post moves and footwork was on his summer diet as well.

That's why I see Rob's vision. He built an excellent roster this year.

Lakeshow more balanced than BK.

We shall see. Hopefully he worked on his conditioning this off-season.

Watched a 30 sec clip of him practicing with Beard and he threw up a foul line floater, a 20 footer from the corner and two 3 pointers.

That's fine and all but I hope post moves and footwork was on his summer diet as well.

hes never posting up on that team. That’s a waste of time

Man, screw y'all. :lol:

I agree he's finished. I'm just saying for that Bucks series, Nets had ZERO resistance for Giannis.

And bringing LMA back isn't helping that.

Someone said it some pages back that signing Millsap didn't address the Nets' weakness. I feel the same way about LMA. I'm baffled at who is supposed to provide some interior defense for BK this season. That's why I posted the Alize being cut tweet.

Was DeAndre Jordan gonna be resistance for Giannis? :lol:

hes never posting up on that team. That’s a waste of time

Maybe. But I could say the same for him practicing threes.

You rather Nic in the post where he was feasting on that PNR with Beard last season or out on the perimeter jacking jumpers?

Millsap's had an underrated career

Was it Bud that had him full court pressing Bron in the playoffs? :lol:

My boy Rowan couldn’t hide that smile after that 1st bomb from downtown over Oubre.

Speaking of which, I’m pretty sure a comment about him [Kelly] got me banned from the thread. Funny.

Anyhoo, I think he would have been a good upgrade for the Knicks at SF. With this coaching staff & his defensive capacity, he’d be in a good place. Charlotte gonna be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom