2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The really funny thing is that the off-season kicked off immediately with Chris Paul supposedly heading to the Lakers. :lol:

Everything he’s going to get will be based off the big 3 creating for him. So yes an open 3 is more likely to happen then a post up

That wasn't the question. :lol:

Would YOU rather him on the PNR cutting to the hoop or taking 3s when you will likely have at minimum 2, sometimes 3, or maybe even 4 :sick: of the players ranked among the top 3 point shooters in the league all already on the floor at the same time?

Last edited:
That wasn't the question. :lol:

Would YOU rather him on the PNR cutting to the hoop or taking 3s when you will likely already have at minimum 2, sometimes 3, or maybe all 4 :sick: out of the top 4 3 point shooters in the league on the floor at the same time?

that’s how he already plays. I’m telling you him posting up and doing footwork stuff in the off season is a waste of time. He’s more likely to shoot a 3 than to get the ball on the block from anyone

Bro, you ducking the question. :lol:

But there's no ill will here.

I just hope he shows out this season, whether he's shooting 3s or finishing at the rim.

That's why I see Rob's vision. He built an excellent roster this year.

Lakeshow more balanced than BK.

We shall see. Hopefully he worked on his conditioning this off-season.

Watched a 30 sec clip of him practicing with Beard and he threw up a foul line floater, a 20 footer from the corner and two 3 pointers.

That's fine and all but I hope post moves and footwork was on his summer diet as well.
Bro, you ducking the question. :lol:

But there's no ill will here.

I just hope he shows out this season, whether he's shooting 3s or finishing at the rim.

I told you that’s already how he plays. He’s wasting his summer posting up and trying to have some great footwork.

regardless they still probably trust Blake over. And probably alrdridge. It’s hard to be a young player on a contender. But nah dead that post up work.

AbleTerrificAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

Claxton should be working on the short roll and the corner 3

I don't disagree because he has a lot of areas he can improve in. But did you guys watch Clax last year? Son was lost when the ball got dumped down to him in the post. His points basically came on alleys, o boards and breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom