2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Brog a little more because of his affinity for the PnR. Either way they improve significantly with a real 4-out offense.

see I think CJ’s one on one game would be more valuable in the playoffs. Especially with him shooting off the bounce and getting to his spots.

see I think CJ’s one on one game would be more valuable in the playoffs. Especially with him shooting off the bounce and getting to his spots.
That’s a fair point, 2nd round on you definitely need guys comfortable in iso & he’s better than Brog there.

My only thing with CJ is I wish he sought out more contact. His shots & points are often too close & sometimes he doesn’t pass, though he has been better at looking for people.

At least if Brog is off he’s still looking to make plays for others.

But the bigger benefit is really going 4-out. Unfortunately I think they run into another issue with Tobias building homes but I guess time will tell there :lol:

That’s a fair point, 2nd round on you definitely need guys comfortable in iso & he’s better than Brog there.

My only thing with CJ is I wish he sought out more contact. His shots & points are often too close & sometimes he doesn’t pass, though he has been better at looking for people.

But the bigger benefit is really going 4-out. Unfortunately I think they run into another issue with Tobias building homes but I guess time will tell there :lol:
I know you one of the harsher Tobias critics but let my man live lol

i do wanna see more Embiid-Harris 2 man game.

Milwaukee did it with Middleton not sniffing the foul line all post season. I think CJ is as good as Middleton or at least comparable. he’s a good PG when dame sits too.

if Tobias starts being Tobias you can always go small with a Seth/ CJ backcourt. But they’ll need another bucket off the bench. Oh wait they got Drummond never mind

Milwaukee did it with Middleton not sniffing the foul line all post season. I think CJ is as good as Middleton or at least comparable. he’s a good PG when dame sits too.

if Tobias starts being Tobias you can always go small with a Seth/ CJ backcourt. But they’ll need another bucket off the bench. Oh wait they got Drummond never mind
Maxey and Protein Shake still around

How does your return trade centerpiece from Dame to Malcolm Brogdon to Buddy Hield to DLo to Jaden ****ing McDaniels?!? The man has made three consecutive all-star games and is about to get moved for 2nd/3rd year bigs, BevMo and Malik Beasley :lol:

I’m pretty confident Jaden McDaniels will be a really good player in the future. No one really knows about him because who is watching Wolves games. But, he can’t be a centerpiece in a Simmons deal. They’re going to want someone better right now for sure.

Benjamin needs to focus on becoming PM of Australia. They don't like Crumb Bums there but he has potential to make them happy.

Didn't CJ step out of bounds in a critical possession during an elimination game against the Nuggets trying to play 1-on-1?

:lol:

CJ was also the best player in a series where his tough 1 on 1 shots, sent Portland to its first WCF in like 20 years.

97DE972D-3BF3-4A89-9B48-1FC5261D8F8B.png

He gets unfairly criticized imo. Dude can hoop, but has limitations.

Simmons handle ain’t even raw. For someone deemed a 6’9” point guard. His handle average as hell.

I guess D.Rose ain’t come after lebron....

I don't take anything Magic says seriously. Neither should anyone else.
Magic was on to something. Ben was projected to be Lebron status at the time, he had the height, he had the weight, he had the passing ability, the handles and his IQ was good. He was only missing the elite jump shot, which you can work on....

....problem is, he never worked on it :lol:

I'm curious if the Simmons dump off to Thybulle resulted in two made three throws instead of a split, would Simmons still be getting ran outta Philly like this? :lol:

they really got the instagram dude in that lol

what is that? a podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom