2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, OK. We know damn well that's not happening. We live in a cancel culture society. You gotta either be perfect or you out, because the people canceling everyone is perfect themselves...

“Cancel Culture” is not real.

Also….one of the most frustrating (and historically white American things).

Learn something today.

Yeah, OK. We know damn well that's not happening. We live in a cancel culture society. You gotta either be perfect or you out, because the people canceling everyone is perfect themselves...

But for real, she dug herself into a hole. She needs to lay low for AWHILE. That racist stuff was unacceptable as well. IDK how you come back from something like this.
Lol aepps20 aepps20

If this was Late 1960s -1980s…. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio would be decrying about how it’s “so sad that we live in a society where we can’t even call them ****ers anymore”.

:smh: :lol:

Sadly, there’s still people like that around in 2021. They may not be as loud about it, but definitely think it.

People who will tell you that lazy, offensive, stereotyping terms/labels are just “harmless fun.” :smh:

I remember him mentioning it in the bubble. Said the Clippers doctor who wrote the bad report on him.

unconscious bias is still alive and well in the workplace

1631829173384.png

Never knew it was the Clippers that red flagged him

Doc mentioned it at one point. I wonder how many different opinions they got on it. He was on that tier with Ayton Bagley & Luka before the college season started, I probably would’ve kept asking around until I heard what I wanted to :lol:

If this was Late 1960s -1980s…. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio would be decrying about how it’s “so sad that we live in a society where we can’t even call them ****ers anymore”.

As A CONSERVATIVE MAN that happens to be Black he would be right in feeling that way and so do I. Those were the days when players were players and not SJWs with agendas.

Cancel culture is what white people claim when they’re caught being racist

Yikes. Homie get caught in the race trap?
Nah man, he aint on that time
Sadly, there’s still people like that around in 2021. They may not be as loud about it, but definitely think it.

People who will tell you that lazy, offensive, stereotyping terms/labels are just “harmless fun.” :smh:

Every time I see a white person say "I wish we could go back to the 1950s" I automatically think they're dog whistle racists who wish they could go back to days when they could treat minorities like crap and get away with it

Every time I see a white person say "I wish we could go back to the 1950s" I automatically think they're dog whistle racists who wish they could go back to days when they could treat minorities like crap and get away with it

Bill Maher the other day….

But yup. Good ole “cancel culture” is ruining society today! How dare those blacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom