2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same conference 🤔

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 2.06.34 PM.png

He played the top of the 2-3 zone at Washington. Should have had enough transition opportunities to get more than 9.

but he ain’t like that. Never been like that. He has to be spoon fed shots and he can’t shoot. Even on a trash team like OKC he would still struggle to score. Dort wasn’t getting 14 off strictly spot ups. He was a scorer in college but he’s not like that on a good NBA team. On a bad team he can get you an ugly 14. Thybulle can’t.

like @pums said, dort scored 30 in a game. Thybulle has 70 in his playoff career. He’s a great DB. But he’s not better than dort

its a very fair opinion and could very well be a fact but we dont know that in all fairness man.. i always called him a corner boy ( a guy who stands in the corner and does nothing else on offense) thats what he does for the sixers LOL

like i said without simmons this year lets see the leap thybulle takes.

also i never once said one was better than the other ALL EYE said was the roles are completely different

exactly why would he been given more touches on the sixers his 1st 2 years with how they were constructed

the whole convo started with lu dort over thybulle

i made a case as to if you changed thybulle role to OKC right now and he was a start...damn right he would be given more shots to see what they working with

he cant do that with this current sixers team and thats facts its just not his role as we have better shooters atm in place

we aint calling plays for thybulle like okc does dort
You have to show a willingness + ability to be given that role tho.

We have six years of film at this point which shows that he has neither.

Based Jesus Based Jesus doesn’t have a mustache and still hasn’t seen the wire

:nerd:

Sometimes I go on travel for extended period of times so I have to get a cut from a new barber. Whenever I tell them to take everything off the face, I always get back an "Even the mustache?" and when I reply yes they hit me with the
1631817162391.png

:smh:

Sometimes I go on travel for extended period of times so I have to get a cut from a new barber. Whenever I tell them to take everything off the face, I always get back an "Even the mustache?" and when I reply yes they hit me with the
1631817162391.png

:smh:
I have a mustache, it's a beard I can't grow :lol:

I used to shave it but after going so long in quarantine with it I didn't want to have to get used to my own face again so just kept it

I look drastically different now. Came out of quarantine with long hair and a goatee :lol:

Only things that matters is if the nba is man enough to bring back Rachel Nichols. If not, I’m out

Yeah, OK. We know damn well that's not happening. We live in a cancel culture society. You gotta either be perfect or you out, because the people canceling everyone is perfect themselves...

But for real, she dug herself into a hole. She needs to lay low for AWHILE. That racist stuff was unacceptable as well. IDK how you come back from something like this.

we live in cancel culture society?

ask yourself why there are people who are tired of taking **** from a population of people who've always had their say, always get the benefit of the doubt, perks, etc and then double down when it's brought to their attention that their words and actions are harmful to people who haven't quite had it that well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom