2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican travel or nah 🤔

She got that wet in more ways than one too
wow.png

It’s wild to me, that ppl think the 2018 version of him was his best, because of that playoff run in that terrible East.

Bron from 12-14 was something entirely different. No weaknesses.

IMO, 2016-2018 was the best balance between Lebron's physical skills and smarts/understanding of the game. The mind of 2018 in the body of 2012 would be GOAT status

IMO, 2016-2018 was the best balance between Lebron's physical skills and smarts/understanding of the game. The mind of 2018 in the body of 2012 would be GOAT status

Nah Miami Bron was still at his peak athletically offensively and was arguably the best perimeter defender in the league at the time as well. His basketball IQ always been up there and that was the best combo of his driving and shooting ability.

I was so hoping it was but when I saw it earlier I watched the multiple angles and it looks like she pushed her with the left arm. Still mostly clean but definitely explains the complete fall over. Sims was off balance before the pushoff so style points for that. Gotta take them Zions off girl :lol:

I ain't wannna be the one to say it :lol:

Same **** Young D-Wade used to do all the time and people would swear defenders are just flying 10 feet in the opposite direction all from his ball handling wizardry :smh:

A starting lineup of healthy Deuce+RJ+Zion+Juju*Mitch is all the talent & shot creating needed to compete for tops in ur East the next decade. Pls get on that diet ZW. I like Rose, Burcs, Grimes, & Sims getting the rest of the minutes. And post-Rose backup pg might already be on the roster in my guy Rokas! He figures to be a perfect fit for the role.

Whenever ZW does force the trade, the balance in the NY, the East, & the league for that matter changes swiftly.

If this was Late 1960s -1980s…. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio would be decrying about how it’s “so sad that we live in a society where we can’t even call them ****ers anymore”.

:smh: :lol:

Bruh, lemme ask you.--What race do you think I am?

Some of y'all have some delusional assumptions about people here. As I've said before, this thread is probably the most toxic thread in the damn community 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom