2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weirdest thing about this to me is that there's a chance the Clippers are a dumpster fire by the time that arena opens
They’ve been a solid franchise recently, made the playoffs 9 of the past 10 seasons, which is actually more appearances than the past 40 seasons before that. There are young adults alive today that don’t have any clue that they couldn’t win games for decades.

If they’re bad soon I’d be surprised if they stay at the bottom of the conference for more than 4 years or so.

Intuit Dome has been designed to create an intimate and intense fan experience through features such as “The Wall,” which is comprised of 51 uninterrupted rows of seats that include a dedicated supporters section; a two-sided halo scoreboard encircling the bowl with an acre of LED lighting; and an 80,000 square foot outdoor plaza, surrounding a full-size outdoor court. Technological advancements within Intuit Dome will allow for frictionless concession stands, enabling fans to spend more time in their seats.

:pimp: sounds like a soccer stadium
T Mann, Kawhi, and KAT gonna have the ‘tuit popping. Catch me at the wall like Jon Snow

“This isn’t a hockey arena” :rofl: :pimp:

Ballmer aint eem need any PPP loans to get this done:pimp:

Last edited:
Up inside Buffalo Wild Wings like...
a21c6fd4-f3e7-4517-a44e-7d7f69f0a50b_image.jpg

#HANDSOME!
Son trying to get a double *** whipping with the big hat in front of the screens blocking the game at BWW.

Just imagine if dudes today was balling in Chuck lows
Intuit Dome has been designed to create an intimate and intense fan experience through features such as “The Wall,” which is comprised of 51 uninterrupted rows of seats that include a dedicated supporters section; a two-sided halo scoreboard encircling the bowl with an acre of LED lighting; and an 80,000 square foot outdoor plaza, surrounding a full-size outdoor court. Technological advancements within Intuit Dome will allow for frictionless concession stands, enabling fans to spend more time in their seats.

:pimp: sounds like a soccer stadium
T Mann, Kawhi, and KAT gonna have the ‘tuit popping. Catch me at the wall like Jon Snow

“This isn’t a hockey arena” :rofl: :pimp:

Ballmer aint eem need any PPP loans to get this done:pimp:

Shots fired.

Balmer cut the check on this! I can’t wait to go.

Bruh, lemme ask you.--What race do you think I am?

Some of y'all have some delusional assumptions about people here. As I've said before, this thread is probably the most toxic thread in the damn community 🤦‍♂️

You’re a brown dude right? Southeast Asian, If I recall correctly?

Instead of learning and understanding how you, using “cancel culture” in the context you do is a weaponized white supremacist talking point, you chose to learn nothing.

And this is a trend with you. Very interesting.

“Palmdale” “Moval” lmao
Yea aiight.

Arena sounds coo tho.

Will PG still be a clipper when it’s finished?

Maybe Not to that degree. It doesn’t seem intentional with him (idk tho). But I’m getting really tired of coddling people, who constantly and “unwittingly (?)”….co-opt the language and ideology of white supremacist. And be loud about and wrong about it too.
Same energy when folks was looting and their reaction was how is this looting going to help??!!! Look at these extremists and tyrants

“Over an officer involved shooting?” Type vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom