2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengals could have won. That goal line offense was awful. Boyd gotta catch that TD. AJ Green looked dare I say, washed?

That stat Joe Buck just threw out there about Aikman's career high 57 attempts was due solely to this:

1600400815801.png

GOAT

Bengals could have won. That goal line offense was awful. Boyd gotta catch that TD. AJ Green looked dare I say, washed?

He’s coming off two injury riddled seasons and he’s 32. Give him time to get back into a rhythm

Last week was his first game back since December 2018

Needed that win but our defense is God Awful, glad Myles made that strip fumble tho!

We legit have to run it 30-35X a game btwn Hunt/Chub to have a chance cause I am losing faith in Baker. He played good today and it was mad game manager, Josh McCown like stats. With all this talent, Great Wr combo, great rb combo, solid line, solid TE, Baker gotta be better but i just don’t know if he it cause he still can’t read defenses and eyes down 1 WR.

we see what happens when teams prep for all that bootlegs

I’m late but very impressive night by burrow in a losing effort... showed great poise, knew when to run, multiple big third and fourth down throws... this kid might be special y’all... watch out..

Last edited:

I'm not sure what this means. Are you saying he's not good?

The OL being bad isn't a reason to give Gio Bernard equal snaps. It's more reason to give your best offensive player the ball on screen passes & outside runs where he could make people miss.

Paying him $48M then running him up the middle 18 times a game is foolish.

I didn't say he isn't good. He is. But clearly the running game with him wasn't working. The solution is not to give Mixon more snaps if it's not netting you positive yardage.

Bernard ran the ball one time Lol. The bengals abandoned the run game in the hopes of moving the ball down the field quicker and using up less clock by having Burrow throw 61 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom