2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas has issues. A lot of injuries and I think they’ll take Atlanta lightly. I think Atlanta wins cause their offense gonna go off.

Dallas has issues. A lot of injuries and I think they’ll take Atlanta lightly. I think Atlanta wins cause their offense gonna go off.

atlanta can score points.. Dallas is down guys on defense plus got oline injuries and mike McCarthy might just still be the dude he was from Green Bay and kellen Moore was running the offense last season too

1600448096211.gif

The Houston metro area has surpassed Miami as the #1 NFL producing city and St. Thomas Aquinas is the number #1 HS

**** yes. I wanted Woods to stay a Ram but thought logically, there was nothing we could do to keep him.

This just further depletes any chance of depth we'll have.

**** yes. I wanted Woods to stay a Ram but thought logically, there was nothing we could do to keep him.

This just further depletes any chance of depth we'll have.

Seriuosly...they have what, 75% of salary going to 4 players on the roster? That's how it seems. And they're still paying Gurley right?

I assume like with most extensions most of the serious money doesn't kick in yet and by then cuts, restructures and trades will happen

For the America folks in here, y’all better vote that fool out in couple weeks or whenever you’re eligible to vote.. gotta go against the GOP straight down the ticket

this fool with all his many conflicts really going get 3 supreme court judges and however many permanent judicial appointments

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom