2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I really like the Kraken team name, but I'm seeing a lot of Stussy in the S as I see it worn now. Not your regular block stussy, of course, but the one done by the guy/gal who could always draw and put their own spin on it. :lol:

200 (3).gif

i'm a big fan of the name and logo as well :lol:

Any black male that profits off of hyper masculinity but then chooses to pander to conservatives by reiterating racist rhetoric and dog whistles.

Most popular bull c o o n s: Terry Crews, Herschel Walker, the hodgetwins and Marcellus Wiley

Thanks.

Herschel was a Viking when I first really remember being a fan, so in peewee, I wore 34...most thought it was cause of Kirby Puckett, but it was HW...sucks he's brought up so derogatory now, but I need to know that real perspective.

These morning shows gotta step it up. ****in talking about the Cowboys, Brady and maybe two other teams for hours. I want to hear about all the teams and what’s going on. **** is so terrible. Then they spend an hour on fantasy football. ****in losers.

I mean I wanna know if Tyron Smith is or isn’t playing....

could be huge for me and Armada Armada falcons

These morning shows gotta step it up. ****in talking about the Cowboys, Brady and maybe two other teams for hours. I want to hear about all the teams and what’s going on. **** is so terrible. Then they spend an hour on fantasy football. ****in losers.
Should start a zoom call with some of the guys on here and broadcast that **** on Twitch/YouTube. **** would be entertaining and insightful :lol:

some of ya’ll actually have better insight then these damn national shows

Wasn’t it Al Riveron, or however you spell is name? The replay official. He’s supposed to be back for this weeks games after missing last week. Heard Schefter talking about him.

they already released a report saying no player positive tests from tests yesterday morning.

Barkley needs to watch youtube highlights of Jim Brown and Earl Campbell .

His soft self likes to dance around too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom