2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t care, **** Russ
ac55be9995071fec0bd830a511e8f2fd.jpg

As much as I enjoy watching NFC North rivals lose, its disgraceful whats been happening to the Lions under Patricia.
It wouldn't feel so grave or the optics wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't another bum in a long line of Bum @ss Belichick coaching disciples.

There is no acceptable answer from Bob Quinn as to why Caldwell was shown the door and this smug, fat, pencil carrying turd is given the benefit.......
The answer is obvious to everyone

When cam has been getting play calls for down the field throws, the offense has looked good. I mean Jamal Adams is so stiff he can’t cover a soul. But you’re running WR screens and pitches to... Rex burkhead?!

I mean...

Seriously? We know why lol

No, c'mon..i don't believe that here. Caldwell was only ever decent...they hire Patricia and fire Caldwell...they just as well are hanging onto Patricia because they don't want to face the fact that they made a bad decision, compounded by today's climate. Caldwell wasn't the answer...Patricia isn't...but they fired a black man to hire white with worse results....probably holding on to any hope that Patricia turns it around despite the writing on the wall, simply cause their decision caused a regression. He's gone after this season, but a 3-year tenure ain't ****.

When cam has been getting play calls for down the field throws, the offense has looked good. I mean Jamal Adams is so stiff he can’t cover a soul. But you’re running WR screens and pitches to... Rex burkhead?!

josh mcdaniels being too cute with the playcalling has been a thing for a while. let Cam rip it, man. open it up for him

As much as I enjoy watching NFC North rivals lose, its disgraceful whats been happening to the Lions under Patricia.
It wouldn't feel so grave or the optics wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't another bum in a long line of Bum @ss Belichick coaching disciples.

There is no acceptable answer from Bob Quinn as to why Caldwell was shown the door and this smug, fat, pencil carrying turd is given the benefit.......
The answer is obvious to everyone

Lions never been anything but *** tho

Please stop giving the Saints so many national games. Don’t want to watch that **** *** team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom