2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Jamal Adams on the edge...

Profit
tenor.gif

What are team’s records since, say like 2000, that are opening up a new stadium for the first time?

I know the Texans and Carr won theirs vs the Cowboys in 2002, the Vikings beat the Packers in Week 2 of 2016, and the Rams beat the Cowboys last week.

no, I think the Rams were the last team to not make it, and Carolina. You guys did, and so did ATL and the Seahawks

we won, I’m talking the guys who went and lost.. but there is something (or I thought there was/is) with the nfc team if they lose and the next season not even making the playoffs

actually night just be a general thing, I thought it was more of an nfc thing or streak

Metcalf vs Ramsey is gonna be fun to watch.

Russ gives me nightmares. We have no shot of slowing him down with the set of linebackers we have. Its going to looks like Vince Young against the Trojans in the Rose Bowl.

But I do think scoring shouldn't be a problem for us either.

Its gonna be a great game.

That will be fun to watch. DK made Gilmore look stupid out there a lot of times but it was a great matchup. I got more faith in Ramsey locking him up though.

Cowboys need to pay DAK immediately.

I use to joke about it because I didn't think he was worth it. My bad Dak.

What are team’s records since, say like 2000, that are opening up a new stadium for the first time?

I know the Texans and Carr won theirs vs the Cowboys in 2002, the Vikings beat the Packers in Week 2 of 2016, and the Rams beat the Cowboys last week.

not sure but I know Cowboys lost their last game at their old stadium and the first game at the new one ******* clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom