2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played the Vikings and lions. I’m going to assume this is like last year where he played a bunch of ****ty teams then sucked when he eventually had to play some real teams.

I don’t know what the hell happened to the Vikings but they look like a bottom 5 team

Hey man gotta take every win you can get :lol:

And yea Rodgers abused some of Minny's pro bowlers like it was nothin

Ummmmmmmmmm great point from a podcast I’m listening to

didnt the Jets/giants just build that stadium, how is the field that bad already that teams are scared to play there.. and even though I didn’t watch that game, 9ers had a bunch of guys go down

1600703382208.gif

BLOW
IT
UP

1) coaching cost NE the game last night (FG decision, time management, and playcall at the end)
2) Russell is MVP and a bad hombre
3) the Giants and Jete are both burning piles of dog ****
4) the Falcons need a coaching shakeup immediately
5) Josh Allen is progressing and looking nice
6) i'm eagerly awaiting the excuses list for Wince
7) 16 years later and Phil Rivers' throwing motion still cracks me up
8 ) hopefully we don't see another week of injuries like that
9) Aaron Jones > Aaron Fraudgers
10) Julio is allergic to TDs
11) Jamal Adams should move to LB or one of those tweeners...putting that man in coverage is stupid (I know it was necessary last night, though)
12) Big Ben looked nice yesterday and those Steeler WR draft picks keep delivering
13) Brady wasn't bad but NEEDS to be better. can't just chalk it up to those two dropped TDs...he needs to work to master BA's offense. still sloppy and late with throws. still thinking v feeling
14) welcome to the NFL, Justin Herbert

Last edited:
Whoever is the Falcons ST coach should also be given his papers at the same time Quinn is. Three guys just staring at the ball. Attack the damn football. The receiving team can touch the football at anytime.

Ummmmmmmmmm great point from a podcast I’m listening to

didnt the Jets/giants just build that stadium, how is the field that bad already that teams are scared to play there.. and even though I didn’t watch that game, 9ers had a bunch of guys go down

New turf was installed this summer. Interested to see what they do.

What ya need? IDC anymore until Gase is gone. I watch, but Red Zone ends up getting the t.v. & Jets booted to iPad by halftime. Happened Week 1 and again yesterday. It's just not fun anymore.

Just giving you ****...I don't blame you...terrible situation they're in.

They’re worthy opponents to me idc. Divisional games have never been easy. They look like it now.

Matt LaFluer is now 8-0 against the division. Love it.

but yeah next week vs the Saints will be an interesting one.

Being a die hard falcons fan is hard.

Woke up expecting a fire. We are wasting Julio and Matt Ryans window

Is it just me or has the officiating been great so far.

nah.. i don’t know about on the whole

but too much seemingly obvious stuff.. like that CB grabbing OBJs shirt or Goff getting slapped upside his head on the INT or the ref right next to the play making one call on the Gallup play then the call getting changed then it going to replay and they can’t overturn because it’s inconclusive

like I get the Gallup play was questionable, but we literally saw the ref call him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom