2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This real?

It's too perfect. It's like the betting equivalent to the onside kick yesterday
dead.png

Yes. Our defense is probably the worst in the league.

I watched the Niners on their own 10 have a 3rd and 35 and the jets gave up a 50 yard run.

from everything I’ve seen on red zone I can’t imagine the jets don’t have the worst offense and defense in the league.

Metcalf vs Ramsey is gonna be fun to watch.

Russ gives me nightmares. We have no shot of slowing him down with the set of linebackers we have. Its going to looks like Vince Young against the Trojans in the Rose Bowl.

But I do think scoring shouldn't be a problem for us either.

Its gonna be a great game.

6) i'm eagerly awaiting the excuses list for Wince

dude has been bad.. week 1, shoulda won.. plays were there to be made even with everything going on

i get there were timing issues (like being just a step off on 2 deep passes to reags and desean).. oline was horrendous.. miscommunications between RBs and oline way too often.. odd gameplan given the amount of guys out and new guys playing for the first time.. but plays were still there to be made to win the game and dude didnt handle his side of shh

YESTERDAY, oline was good and gameplan was alot better.. and dude was worse than week 1, given those aforementioned improvements

i mean i dont know if we would have won even if wentz played better since the defense had their own list of shh going.. but wentz is just missing shh and/or doing dumb shh right now

I was actually thinking of buying an Odell and Barkley Giants jerseys 2 years ago , glad I didn't make the investment .

I can still get away with wearing my torn and battered Dave Brown jersey

Covid basically showing you how important normal training camp and preseason reps are

I wonder if NFL needs to put money into researching these kind of things, seems like they just let teams deal with it.

With some of 9ers complaining about the field, maybe look into mandating the playing surfaces be natural grass.

I was actually thinking of buying an Odell and Barkley Giants jerseys 2 years ago , glad I didn't make the investment .

I can still get away with wearing my torn and battered Dave Brown jersey

Saquon was ROTY and had over 2000 yards in his first seaon. Almost 1500 yards total (1000 rushing) in his second season. Played through a high ankle sprain and should have missed more games cause he was hurt. Season 3, misses the whole season due to ACL. Not sure what more you want from 26.

I don’t think the preseason matters that much for the stars and established cats cuz they barely play...But a shortened/different camp is proving to be a mess, need the full prep time

Yea I think it’s the whole offseason.. getting the scrimmages with other teams.. just the whole process that usually goes into it and the length of time to get the body ready

I wonder if NFL needs to put money into researching these kind of things, seems like they just let teams deal with it.

With some of 9ers complaining about the field, maybe look into mandating the playing surfaces be natural grass.

We obviously saw them cancel the game in a think it was Mexico because of the conditions of the field.. then remember them playing one time on terrible field conditions.. and people for years complained about the Washington field conditions

but I’m trying think of a time when it was the team’s actual stadium and games got canceled or moved.. let alone 2 teams like MetLife is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom