2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at this, I figured it would be the back receiver in the stack (Gallup) that would have been running the crosser.. use ceedee or whoever the up guy is to clear out and run a corner route to pylon

No. Dak threw the ball wayyyyy yo late. Should’ve thrown it quicker and let CeeDee get some YAC

“Saquon is great but that pick is horrible” Que? Lol.

When was he supposed to be picked? In the 3rd round?

Well if you get 6-7 all-pro years out of a player its far worst than trading the number 6 pick, 37 pick, and 49 pick for an absolute bust of a QB because you have to pay them $7M a year

Remember when the Giants were dumb for passing on Darnold, Allen, and Rosen for Saquon?
Still wildin for the pick

RB at #2 overall???

The swing of value from QB to RB is too big.

Saquon is a generational talent, all one of those QBs have to be is average to match the value.

You could've gotten 80% od Saquon in later rounds or hell even a UDFA.

Then this year you grab an OL that most scouts and analysts have ranked 3rd or 4th best out of all of them. Who knows, he could turn out to be a stud but it's crazy damn near everyone else had OL's ahead of him.

There were also a lot of analysts that thought he was the most day one pro ready tackle in the draft. It's all subjective. We just need to see what he can do.

No. Dak threw the ball wayyyyy yo late. Should’ve thrown it quicker and let CeeDee get some YAC

my point is, don’t think they did enough to open up the play for ceedee as designed..

would have thought the up guy and the strong side crosser would have both be running picks kinda.. and dak can throw it to ceedee as soon as he sees him on the cross with space

but I think ceedee should be the X with gallup and amari getting the slot snaps.. just switching between speed and amari short quickness/route running from the spot.. and I’d use both RBs on plays with 2 WRs

Last edited:
Anyone know the name of that song playing that NFL Shop commercial that has been playing ad nauseam?

Anyone know the name of that song playing that NFL Shop commercial that has been playing ad nauseam?

This one?

Let’s not get carried away. Jim Caldwall was a terrible coach too. Jim Bob Cooter saved his job a year earlier.

Spent most of my day jet skis on the lake

Philly really did that vs the football team

My falcons pickin up from last year i see

Brady lookin like Jameis. Bet he was on the sideline with Brees gigglin :lol:

Bet Pats fans watching Cam
Screenshot_20200914-132424_Chrome.jpg

Browns doing Browns things still

Also forgot the Giants hired Jason Garrett. Not sure what to expect, Garrett got all this blame for the Cowboys but they looked the same last night and he's not there.

Also forgot the Giants hired Jason Garrett. Not sure what to expect, Garrett got all this blame for the Cowboys but they looked the same last night and he's not there.

Kellen Moore Is Still OC For Dallas.

Garrett Wasnt 100% The Problem But After 10 Years It Was Time. That Tenure Resulted In 2 Playoff Wins. New Start Was Needed.

I'm glad we played Dallas early in the season.

They will be a handful to deal with later on. Offense is legit if the line blocks. CeeDee will be a problem

Still wildin for the pick

RB at #2 overall???

The swing of value from QB to RB is too big.

Saquon is a generational talent, all one of those QBs have to be is average to match the value.

You could've gotten 80% od Saquon in later rounds or hell even a UDFA.
Yup. Just look at how bad that team could use a starting LT for 10 years (even an average one) and instead they’re going to get an elite running back for maybe 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom