2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Carson Wentz duck into his sacks? I never noticed before but I'm watching the highlights of the Eagles game and every time there's pressure he tries to buck the rusher. He's gonna hurt his head or neck.

Why does Carson Wentz duck into his sacks? I never noticed before but I'm watching the highlights of the Eagles game and every time there's pressure he tries to buck the rusher. He's gonna hurt his head or neck.

dude needs to learn to give up on some plays.. granted he has gotten out of couple sacks that way.. but needs to be willing to just take a sack, slide or throw it away

but especially with how he was getting swarmed on some downs.. but Doug needed to get him more plays on the move and out of the pocket with how terrible the oline was

How many weeks before Darnold gets benched?

for who?

and shouldn’t jete fans and people who have watched football 2017 be focused on Adam gase?

i mean not everyone watched the man with Miami, but one would assume those in the jete organization and the fans watched him at least a couple times

for who?

and shouldn’t jete fans and people who have watched football 2017 be focused on Adam gase?

i mean not everyone watched the man with Miami, but one would assume those in the jete organization and the fans watched him at least a couple times
They both absolutely suck and are bottom of the barrel of their professions

Sam sees DB's in the shower

Gase is incompetent as **** and isn't good enough to coach a high school team

I'm in between benching him for Flacco or letting him piss the season away and potentially drafting Trevor Lawrence

I don’t like Darnold but I think Gase is even worse. I don’t see Darnold getting benched this year.

While darnold had issues from USC..

not sure how we can fairly judge dude given the many issues going on with the jete

even with becton looking good from the little I saw, the oline looks like a mess.. then there is a clear lack of talent elsewhere.. and I didn’t watch the game, but history tells me gase is a bad coach

Gase and Darnold are the two ****tiest leftovers from the Maccagnan regime. Douglas is gonna have a short lease with both of them, LeVeon gotta have to watch out as well.

Gase and Darnold are the two ****tiest leftovers from the Maccagnan regime. Douglas is gonna have a short lease with both of them, **** LeVeon gotta watch out as well.

is he though?

if I remember correctly, main reason douglas got the job was because of the hook up from gase because they got the same agent (and I think i saw they’re friends)

is he though?

if I remember correctly, main reason douglas got the job was because of the hook up from gase because they got the same agent (and I think i saw they’re friends)
Regardless of how he got it he's not in debt to Gase.

He's an absolute awful coach and will be lucky to get two full seasons

Best think Douglas can do for him is have he "step down" versus getting fired.

Man is so bad it's unbelievable

The team basically said last year they wanted Gase out and didn’t listen.

Supposedly Gase brought Douglas in so I don’t know if he will fire him.

I think Gase is ****in awful. Dolphins players hated him. How do you take a coach in your division that no one liked?

They got this team no talent in the offseason. A terrible coach. Stunting any chance of growing a young QB.

Why didn’t they go after Trent Williams? Go after D Hopkins? They went after no one.

He got punished over and over again trying that duck move on Sunday. It’s on film at this point and WFT definitely scouted.

While darnold had issues from USC..

not sure how we can fairly judge dude given the many issues going on with jete
I’m not of this mindset. No matter how bad the surrounding talent, a #3 overall QB needs to look better than this by year 3.

Regardless of how he got it he's not in debt to Gase.

He's an absolute awful coach and will be lucky to get two full seasons

Best think Douglas can do for him is have he "step down" versus getting fired.

Man is so bad it's unbelievable

I mean you’d hope so.. but dude even getting the job after what he did down in Miami was bad as hell

it wasnt like with Andy Reid, who just needed a change of scenery after over a decade and literally having to deal with the death of a child who he had working with the team

I mean you’d hope so.. but dude even getting the job after what he did down in Miami was bad as hell

it wasnt like with Andy Reid, who just needed a change of scenery after over a decade and literally having to deal with the death of a child who he had working with the team
Yea man I have no idea why and how he got this job. If Maccagnan didn't hire him I'd be worried, with him being brought him with a different regime I feel if he continues to underperform which he will he'll get the boot cool with Douglas or not

Only positive from the Jete

He got punished over and over again trying that duck move on Sunday. It’s on film at this point and WFT definitely scouted.

well he was getting punished over and over just because of poor oline play and the talent Washington has.. but yea I agree it’s on film so guys scout for it, so either they’ll go low expecting it or they’ll collapse on him and/or both.. and obviously shh can end very very very badly with dudes that big and strong

dude needs to just eat the sack and go down.. or if the play is clearly a mess chuck it.. i wish he was as smart as russ when it came to taking risks and avoiding shh.. or if you got longer plays move your a@)@) out the pocket like mahomes or Rodgers

I’m not of this mindset. No matter how bad the surrounding talent, a #3 overall QB needs to look better than this by year 3.

i always look at Steve young and his Tampa days.. you wanna see glimpses that the guy can play but at the same time gotta be realistic with what he’s out there with

like saquon is obviously good, but only so much you can do when guys are in the backfield before you even get the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom