2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting gase up out the paint.. finding the right coach.. and filling out the oline gotta be main priorities

then get a good 4-3 1 gap DC who can let williams flourish at the 3 tech
Who would you target for HC?

Ill target Eric Bieniemy for real ... he was a good RB coach and now a good OC and comes from the Reid tree.

**** around and draft Lawrence and Travis and already have the 1 2 punch.

Who would you target for HC?

Ill target Eric Bieniemy for real ... he was a good RB coach and now a good OC and comes from the Reid tree.

**** around and draft Lawrence and Travis and already have the 1 2 punch.

for y’all, joe brady, bills OC or Arthur smith

bieniemy needs to go Houston

for y’all, joe brady, bills OC or Arthur smith

bieniemy needs to go Houston
**** that ...

How you figure bro?

Joe iight, but Im good.

Brian (Bills OC is trash) ..... Josh Allen is not going to save his ***. Look at his stops in KC and Dolphins. Keep this MF away.

I wouldn't mind Arthur though ... dude is giving Ryan a second life. But my #1 is Bieniemy.

Why you saying Texans?

**** that ...

How you figure bro?

Joe iight, but Im good.

Brian (Bills OC is trash) ..... Josh Allen is not going to save his ***. Look at his stops in KC and Dolphins. Keep this MF away.

I wouldn't mind Arthur though ... dude is giving Ryan a second life. But my #1 is Bieniemy.

Why you saying Texans?

to me, Andy Reid is the greatest QB coach ever and that’s his greatest skill as a coach.. and you’re not getting him with bieniemy

I say Houston with him since that’s not the skill he’s going need to bring to the table with that offense.. as long as he trusts whoever the GM will be, best for both sides

would also check if Lincoln Riley is ready to come to the league.. but the other 3 just looking how they’ve helped young guys improve.. Buffalo week in and out has great play designs and somehow he got josh Allen throwing somewhat accurately

to me, Andy Reid is the greatest QB coach ever and that’s his greatest skill as a coach.. and you’re not getting him with bieniemy

I say Houston with him since that’s not the skill he’s going need to bring to the table with that offense.. as long as he trusts whoever the GM will be, best for both sides

would also check if Lincoln Riley is ready to come to the league.. but the other 3 just looking how they’ve helped young guys improve.. Buffalo week in and out has great play designs and somehow he got josh Allen throwing somewhat accurately
YOU giving Josh a compliment 😲

This was a pretty good read

2021 projected cap room if the salary cap goes down $20M like projected

4F879F6B-F6FD-4547-A508-105308313887.jpeg

Gotta disagree he needs to work on his game to LAST in the NFL. Right now he won't make it to his 5 year option
we're watching a different Fields then. Pretty much all QB's need to work on their games someway or another. Lawrence might be the one guy who didn't.

But staying in college will do nothing for his game. This dude had 41td's and 3 picks in his first year of playing, at a high level. None of these college coaches can do anything for him

Get money. He would be silly staying in college.

He probably goes to the Jags at 2.
oh I agree. I'm putting worst case scenario at top 5 and top for Fields. Factoring possible trades.

Fields is the #2 pick in this years draft. I dont think he's the 2nd best player but with these teams needing QB's, he'll be #2. #3 if Cincy gets the 2nd pick.

oh I agree. I'm putting worst case scenario at top 5 and top for Fields. Factoring possible trades.

Fields is the #2 pick in this years draft. I dont think he's the 2nd best player but with these teams needing QB's, he'll be #2. #3 if Cincy gets the 2nd pick.
Y'all drafting a QB this year? :nerd: :wink:

Wait, there was another positive test today?!? This is nuts they’re really playing.

Fields will go two. No doubt about it.

Cancel the damn game :smh: move it week 18

I just dont understand how this game is played. Its obvious the league just needs to play the game. but this is how it keeps getting passed on.

Use the week 18 dammit! What's so hard??? I think its a great idea.

Flacco? Dude is actually playing the tank bro.

Or that's how bad Gase is.
Do you actually watch the New York Jets?

Have you seen the way the team performs when Flacco is starting?

Have you looked up the offensive stats when him vs. Darnold plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom