2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Judge is that dude.

Giants got one

giphy.gif

I can’t stand Saleh but I could see him being a really good coach and players running through walls for him. still tho, **** him

The BYU kid... I’ve watched only a few games.

I don’t understand the hype by the media on this guy. I don’t see it at all.

The BYU kid... I’ve watched only a few games.

I don’t understand the hype by the media on this guy. I don’t see it at all.

I don't get how anyone can't see it, but his arm talent is incredible. Some of his arm slots mimick Mahomes...he chucked the ball 65 yards before half on an uneven throwing platform...arm strength, accuracy, mobility (both footwork and take off and get yourself a first with your legs).

I don't get how anyone can't see it, but his arm talent is incredible. Some of his arm slots mimick Mahomes...he chucked the ball 65 yards before half on an uneven throwing platform...arm strength, accuracy, mobility (both footwork and take off and get yourself a first with your legs).

let him fall...

let him fall...

This is my thought...he and Brock Purdy, in my opinion, provide immense value later in round 1 given the assumed to go first (Lawrence, Fields, Lance). Lance may drop since he isn't playing, but if I'm the Jets and you already got a very good to potentially great LT...I trade down a bit, get another piece then get one of those 2 and you provided him with a solid backbone.

I’ll be doing more prep like every year.

He just hasn’t been my cup of tea.

Has Isiah Wilson even played this year?

Dude got suspended again?! What a waste of a pick.

You don't want that. If Shanny gets him gg

It would remind me of when Russ went to Seattle. A steal. I went to battle on here for Russ and it hurt he went to Seattle. One of my best friends is a Niner fan, and I'd be equally as sick.

My hope is Lynch trades for Kirk and Minnesota takes one of them, but it doesn't work like that for Minny.

This is my thought...he and Brock Purdy, in my opinion, provide immense value later in round 1 given the assumed to go first (Lawrence, Fields, Lance). Lance may drop since he isn't playing, but if I'm the Jets and you already got a very good to potentially great LT...I trade down a bit, get another piece then get one of those 2 and you provided him with a solid backbone.

Nah jets have enough first round picks. Just pick sunshine and draft line with the Seattle firsts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom