2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah jets have enough first round picks. Just pick sunshine and draft line with the Seattle firsts

"Enough" is relative. They can do a lot if they traded down, potentially with now 3 firsts....

We can go do this, but it doesn't really matter --philosophy. My underlining point is Wilson and Purdy will be every bit as good, if not better, than Lawrence.

This is my thought...he and Brock Purdy, in my opinion, provide immense value later in round 1 given the assumed to go first (Lawrence, Fields, Lance). Lance may drop since he isn't playing, but if I'm the Jets and you already got a very good to potentially great LT...I trade down a bit, get another piece then get one of those 2 and you provided him with a solid backbone.

jets got 2 first.. with how Seattle is looking as a team, don’t think they russ and the O is going be able to get them THAT far

with that Seattle pick they could be able to move up and draft waddle, with how smith is playing and waddle’s injury

then spend on oline.. so you got mims and waddle to build around with lawrence

jets got 2 first.. with how Seattle is looking as a team, don’t think they russ and the O is going be able to get them THAT far

with that Seattle pick they could be able to move up and draft waddle, with how smith is playing and waddle’s injury

then spend on oline.. so you got mims and waddle to build around with lawrence

Honestly I don’t even know if they need another receiver. Mims looks legit despite awful QB play, crowder is one of the better slot receivers in the NFL, and Herndon showed flashed before Gase totally ****** him up. Just take Lawrence, fill out the line on both sides for the next five picks, then hammer the skill positions the next year

Hurts pick was odd in my opinion. Its not necessarily because it was a QB but because Hurts went that high.

I dont see it in him. With a late 3rd or 4th? Maybe. Big maybe

even with drafting a WR in round 1, we still had needs at WR since there was a strong chance that that first round WR might be the only WR to carry over to 2021.. since I assumed desean had max a year, alshon wouldn’t play and Goodwin was a safety net year rental.. and I wouldn’t have assumed JJAW as a roster lock

even with trading for slay, that 2nd outside CB spot was up for grabs.. Then we had questions at our starting LB and other safety spot

mims or fulton seemed obvious to me.. and with the upside potentials of willie gay or chinn and our needs I would have gotten those picks

Daniel Injury Prone Jones.

More INTs than passing TDs this season.

Already missed games each season cause of an injury. Almost has the same amount of missed games due to injury as career wins.

All four wins against a losing team and barely beat the Bengals without Joe Burrow.

21 INTs and 25 FUMB in his career so far. He's very promising.

**** THIS BUM *** BACKUP QB. HE IS ****IN GARBAGE. TEAM IS ****IN 4-7 AND I GOT MORONS IN THE GIANTS THREAD TELLING ME HE'S THE FRANCHISE QB. 4 AND ****IN 7 AND HE WOULD LOSE TODAY IF HE WAS PLAYING. ***** *** ************.

Michigan was a ****** place for Harbaugh to go in the first place. No matter who the recruiter is players ain’t going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom