Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A8996171-7C5A-48C8-90E4-48FB312A6B4C.jpeg

But he is the protype QB with all the intangibles lol
He deserves another 7 years to try and win a playoff game

i've seen on twitter even some of the Carr stans are starting to turn. thats when you know its BAD, but its long overdue.

look, i'm not saying Carr is the worst QB in the league. there are definitely worse starting QBs out there, but there are also better. folks want to bring up multiple HC changes, GM changes, the revolving door of WRs, etc. the common denominator through the last 8 years is Carr. its time to move on, bc it has not worked wit him, regardless of all of those changes. its the same **** every season. Carr starts off looking like a MVP and then ****s the bed in the second half. i'm tired of it.

i'm not watching on Thanksgiving unless Mariota is starting. i might check the score here and there, but i'm not watching another pitiful performance from #4. might not watch the rest of the season, bc at this rate we're likely to finish 6-11 or 7-10, with our wins coming from Washington and Denver.

i've seen on twitter even some of the Carr stans are starting to turn. thats when you know its BAD, but its long overdue.

look, i'm not saying Carr is the worst QB in the league. there are definitely worse starting QBs out there, but there are also better. folks want to bring up multiple HC changes, GM changes, the revolving door of WRs, etc. the common denominator through the last 8 years is Carr. its time to move on, bc it has not worked wit him, regardless of all of those changes. its the same **** every season. Carr starts off looking like a MVP and then ****s the bed in the second half. i'm tired of it.

i'm not watching on Thanksgiving unless Mariota is starting. i might check the score here and there, but i'm not watching another pitiful performance from #4. might not watch the rest of the season, bc at this rate we're likely to finish 6-11 or 7-10, with our wins coming from Washington and Denver.

Dude your'e talking to thinks Matt McGloin is better than Carr :lol:

does it even matter at this point? neither have won the Raiders a playoff game, so i dont see much of a difference except empty stats. i'm a team fan, not a player fan. i feel like a lot of folks are the other way around...

Carr hasn't been a stud but I'm not putting it all on him. Organization has been a **** show his time here. Team was finally looking good then everything went to ****.
It might be time to move on but yeah.

The fact that Carr was playing well the first 5 games should tell you that it really isn't Carr.
Injuries happened along with a coaching change which lead to us having an entirely different looking team 5 games in.

Just a bunch of unfortunate circumstances that happened early on in the season.

The fact that Carr was playing well the first 5 games should tell you that it really isn't Carr.
Injuries happened along with a coaching change which lead to us having an entirely different looking team 5 games in.

Just a bunch of unfortunate circumstances that happened early on in the season.

Yup, also taking into account that Carr played well for a 16 game season last year and carried us and our historically bad defense.

It's kind of funny, a lot of us in here were saying all offseason that all the team need was an average defense to take a big step forward and we actually get that, only to see nothing but scandal and tragedy strike the organization once we get into the heart of the season.

I can understand the thought process behind wanting to move on from Carr but some of the things we say out of pure frustration always surprise me. Let's just throw away all context out the window because Carr has any many playoff wins as Mat McGloin.

It don’t matter who’s at QB this season. We got a below average to average offensive line. we got absolutely zero run game. our best WR is a 5’9” white dude that weighs about 180lbs with wet clothes on (although he is a stud…but you get my point).

The offensive playbook has been figured out and our coaches are having trouble adjusting to it. This team offensively is flawed all the way around at this point.

Prime Peyton Manning aint winning with this squad.

All I read is excuses and excuses. EIGHT SEASONS with no playoff win. Had a winning record ONCE. Y’all just like mediocrity if you continue to make excuses for Carr. Like you said, multiple head coaches couldn’t make it work with him. Multiple receivers wanted to leave bc of him. The common denominator is HIM. Yet it’s everyone around him that gets the blame?

He has had the same mid season collapse for the last 3 years. Cincy and NY were extremely winnable games. He has 6 touchdowns and 7 turnovers over the last 3 weeks. This guy doesn’t even look like he cares anymore.

So yes, Carr might and McGloin might as well be the same player bc neither have won anything for the RAIDERS.

All I read is excuses and excuses. EIGHT SEASONS with no playoff win. Had a winning record ONCE. Y’all just like mediocrity if you continue to make excuses for Carr. Like you said, multiple head coaches couldn’t make it work with him. Multiple receivers wanted to leave bc of him. The common denominator is HIM. Yet it’s everyone around him that gets the blame?

He has had the same mid season collapse for the last 3 years. Cincy and NY were extremely winnable games. He has 6 touchdowns and 7 turnovers over the last 3 weeks. This guy doesn’t even look like he cares anymore.

So yes, Carr might and McGloin might as well be the same player bc neither have won anything for the RAIDERS.

Which recievers wanted to leave because of Carr?
I wanna use Crabtree as an example in support of Carr. He made Crabtree look like a great WR again. Crab wasn't able to produce those numbers again after he left the Raiders.

Crabtree went to the coaching staff and complained that he was open and not getting thrown to. Cooper, same thing and ended up getting traded. Agholor called out Carr and the whole team last season. i've read multiple reports over the years about WRs not even wanting to come to the Raiders bc of Carr. i've also attended games and watched WRs get open just to see a check down or throw out of bounds.

the issue will always be that he is inconsistent. when he's on, he's on. when he's off, he's REALLY off. huge contrast between how Carr starts the season and what happens after the midway point. with the exception of Ruggs, his offensive weapons remain the same and the OL has continued to improve. folks wanted to blame Gruden's play calling. well, he's been gone for weeks, so is it Olsen's fault now? when is is going to be DEREK's fault?

if after 8 years of actually watching games you think Carr is our guy, then idk what to tell you. we don't even need to further than this season. you can't tell me with a straight face that Carr didn't lose us both the Giants and Cincinnati games, you are delusional. we should be 7-3, maybe 8-2 if we want to consider the Bears game.

the AFC is up for grabs and the opportunity is being wasted.

Back
Top Bottom