**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Hurts+Kyren+Mostert+Pacheco

Projected to put up 175 this week :lol: :smokin

Still holding down first in my big league

Do you like the trade offer of Davante and Kupp for Tyreek?
I’ll say as a Tyreek owner there’s no way in hell I’d accept that trade. Why would I give up the overall WR1 with 8 top 5 finishes alone for two guys with 2 top 5 finishes combined? All you can do is make the offer and see what happens.

Going in to MNF im up 69.36 - 58.30, I’m done he has Dobbs :rolleyes

Im watching the game in disbelief. I finally go check the score with 9 min left in the 4th and I’m up 19 :wow:
IMG_1754.jpeg

Final, I win by 9 keeping my playoff hopes alive 6-6 :smokin

IMG_1755.jpeg

9-3
8-4
6-6

Lost by half a point, but the guy that I'm competing against for the first round bye also lost and I have the points lead. So not all bad

.04 pts away from 200 in NT PPR league :pimp: but yet again another high scoring match up :smh:

Went 1-1 this week

Lost by 3 in NT 0.5 league. ****ing Jonnu Smith gave me a damn goose egg :smh:

9-3 NT PPR league
5-7 NT 0.5 league

9-3
7-5

Schultz and Herbert let me down on my 7-5 squad. Trying to get a bye but it’s looking bleak at this point.

.04 pts away from 200 in NT PPR league :pimp: but yet again another high scoring match up :smh:

Went 1-1 this week

Lost by 3 in NT 0.5 league. ****ing Jonnu Smith gave me a damn goose egg :smh:

9-3 NT PPR league
5-7 NT 0.5 league
:lol: i was wondering who i was playing this week.

going into this week we had 8 teams (outta 12) below .500 :lol: :wow: i’m in last place but 1 game back from 5th place :lol:

:lol: i was wondering who i was playing this week.

going into this week we had 8 teams (outta 12) below .500 :lol: :wow: i’m in last place but 1 game back from 5th place :lol:
Jonnu hoed me. I don’t know I put my faith in anyone in FA on the Falcons.

There’s still a chance for the 5-7 teams to make the playoffs. Two more weeks left. Just gotta win out and score a lot of pts :lol:

8-4 Clenched
6-6 In the hunt with 2 more weeks til playoffs

Who we picking up this week for Defense?
TB vs. CAR
LAC vs. NE

Ridley having great back to back weeks has to be fool’s gold right? Pittman Jr is my WR2 and Mostert is my flex so I don’t see how I can fit him in my lineup anyway

Back
Top Bottom