2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

This never gets old

giphy.gif

That's what makes the BoSox culture unique in my eyes. They've won the World Series now with a 3 different managers since 2004, if they got rid of Francona despite managing them to two WS wins after that crazy drought, no manager will ever be safe there haha. Mike Sciosca literally rode off that one WS win with Anaheim for about two decades.

Funny how the Sports Hub (radio station) here in Boston STILL nitpicking the champs DURING THE PARADE :lol:

Saying Cora hasn’t been “challenged enough” to handle a team under a slump:rofl:

That’s all they do. I love when people call in and remind them of their BS takes. It usually ends with the caller getting hung up on.

I was...

04 - middle school
07 - high school
13 - college
18 - grown :lol:

And there were the Pats, Cs, Bruins sprinkled in between

38C4EEAE-6A6C-4D49-AD89-DFFC4D6D59EF.gif

You’re lucky. You didn’t have to live through much heartbreak prior to 2004.

I attended:

2002 Pats
2004 Pats
2005 Pats
2004 Sox
2008 Celtics

Great memories.

I went to the ‘04 parade, too. Definitely my fave parade. I remember Boston was filled with so many people but it’s understandable :lol:

08 Celtics! Felt like St. Patrick’s Day during the parade. It was also the year I graduated from HS.

That’s all they do. I love when people call in and remind them of their BS takes. It usually ends with the caller getting hung up on.

You’re lucky. You didn’t have to live through much heartbreak prior to 2004.

Forreal, man. But I still remember the moment when the Nets beat the Cs, and of course, Aaron Boone. I know that aint much that’s why I respect the older fans that went through so MUCH WORSE.

I went to the ‘04 parade, too. Definitely my fave parade. I remember Boston was filled with so many people but it’s understandable :lol:

08 Celtics! Felt like St. Patrick’s Day during the parade. It was also the year I graduated from HS.

I was at Bridgewater State for the 2004 parade. The night before we had a get together at my off campus apartment, folks were shooting c-lo in the kitchen, broads in the living room gettin nasty to "Oye mi Canto":lol:...everyone twisted. Set my alarm for 6am the next morning and popped up like a drunk Michael Myers and walked my a** right to the commuter rail on campus. Still remember how cold and wet it was that day but it didn't even really matter.

Then the next day on Halloween the Steelers beat the Pats :smh:

I was at Bridgewater State for the 2004 parade. The night before we had a get together at my off campus apartment, folks were shooting c-lo in the kitchen, broads in the living room gettin nasty to "Oye mi Canto":lol:...everyone twisted. Set my alarm for 6am the next morning and popped up like a drunk Michael Myers and walked my a** right to the commuter rail on campus. Still remember how cold and wet it was that day but it didn't even really matter.

Then the next day on Halloween the Steelers beat the Pats :smh:

Oye Mi Canto! :sick::rofl: Memories!

Was that the game with Chad Scott as the Pats’ number 1 CB? :smh:

Forreal, man. But I still remember the moment when the Nets beat the Cs, and of course, Aaron Boone. I know that aint much that’s why I respect the older fans that went through so MUCH WORSE.

That Boone shot in ‘03 hurt. If only I knew that night what would happen over the next 15 years.

And that lovely 16-1...

Back
Top Bottom