2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

That Boone shot in ‘03 hurt. If only I knew that night what would happen over the next 15 years.

And that lovely 16-1...

The Boone HR didn't even bother me TBH because I remember knowing it was over once Grady Little left Pedro in and the Yankees came storming back. It was inevitable after that it felt like.

18-1 Pats was devastating though.

The Boone HR didn't even bother me TBH because I remember knowing it was over once Grady Little left Pedro in and the Yankees came storming back. It was inevitable after that it felt like.

18-1 Pats was devastating though.

No Boston sports fan is allowed to use the word “devastating” today. :smh::lol:

Cashman signing Gardner and getting back $3Million.

He really is the GOAT when it comes to GM's in any sport.

Hes been the real MVP on the Yanks roster for about 2 decades now.

Boston needs to go ahead and get out in front of the Mookie deal. Lock this guy up asap. Im thinking 8 years, 240 M's which will probably look like a bargain in a couple of years.

Knowing that the inferior Harper is about to bank 40 a year, Mookie will probably wait it out and sign for a half billie

Mets need to sign Harper and machado to make a statement. Then it’ll backfire completely and the Wilson’s will sell the team.

Need the Phils to make a splash. Not getting Machado and/or Harper would be a complete failure for the offseason

And I have a feeling were about to completely fail smh

Mets need to sign Harper and machado to make a statement. Then it’ll backfire completely and the Wilson’s will sell the team.

I stopped reading at 'Mets'

200.gif

you dont want your favorite team to sign manny or bryce... the contract never equates to a championship... look at pujols and cano deals :sick:

Back
Top Bottom