2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not sure if any of yall are in the IE, but the agency boardshop in yucaipa should be having the concord's in the morning (according to their facebook).

Anyone in the UK heard anything about th Concords? My local is releasing those lemon twist Jans today, but have no info on these.

I'll hold out hope because they only got the BHM dunks last week.

i cannot and will not support camping out for any SB release . Takes away the joy of it being an SB , js want the concords to hurry up and sell out so the SB FAM can get back to the norm .

Uh, you do know that people have camped out for SB's like a decade ago right? :nerd: :smokin

Only one shop in Seattle got it here. Almost only 1 FSR. Good thing I pulled the trigger 2 days ago on a pair from NY. Paid only $40 over what I would've paid camping.

there was another spot that will have these as well.......its just right down the street from the other place..........

? Since GOODS closed down I thought there was only one shop around there that had an SB account. Anyways my spot up in lynnwood was at least 10 deep at 3am with pretty much just one size run so no go..

? Since GOODS closed down I thought there was only one shop around there that had an SB account. Anyways my spot up in lynnwood was at least 10 deep at 3am with pretty much just one size run so no go..

nope......there are two spots in that area that have SB accounts.........one of the spots is having an instore with Raekwon later on today.........

nope......there are two spots in that area that have SB accounts.........one of the spots is having an instore with Raekwon later on today.........
ahh found it in google. How well known is it compared to the other spot?

Edit: nevermind I saw pics of the line on instagram

Last edited:
I'm camping hard right now at the local CCS. Im the only one in line, it's great. Definitely gonna get a pair. I'm gonna try to double up when they release on Nike.com also. Love Jordan themed SB releases!!!
The troll, we must starve him.

I'm in SoCal and im not going to be camping for these. I will prob show up 1 hour early and see what happens

Anybody from Socal camping out? Hope the answer is no.

Also in SoCal. Definitely not camping but will show up an hour or two before. Whats up with that super tight secret place that one dude was trolling about before? :smh:

i was going to do this but my dude at spyder said 10 people started camping before the store even closed at night. SMFH this is a GR people....

Atlas in bay area has a deep line.

still waitung to hear if circleA in San Jose has them or a line.

SBs officially dead in so-cal.
I totally overestimated this release only cause when Space Jams dropped all the hypeboogers went ape ****!!!
Nobody at my spot, in SoCal. I'm gonna catch a few zzz's, hope I don't fall for the ookie
I hope you guys are camping out at spots that are selling them at box price. Most of the stores I've hit up in SoCal want $99. Very few spots doing $85...

Any of you SoCal guys from the Inland Empire know of any spots?  Closest thing around me is Active and we know what they're goin through right now.  I just can't make the trek out to the OC any longer. 

Back
Top Bottom