2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Depending on the noise and location, one trick is putting baby powder under the insole (if its removable of course).
wouldnt sweat it. just wear them in and it should go away.. if not, do the baby powder trick.. But if you can avoid it, dont use the baby powder.. it can make a mess if it gets on the mesh or suede.

150 geez... Did anyone get these for the 108 box price?
I think those who ordered from rukus got for box price + shipping.  I believe SPOT was at box price also..

question for those who know nike policies (I know there was discussion regarding them a while back.. but I don't remember if this was discussed)  Is it against their policies for a shop to bundle shoes with other gear and sell it like that? I want to say no.. since the collab releases are often like that, right? or is that only allowed when a shop has a collab?

I think those who ordered from rukus got for box price + shipping.  I believe SPOT was at box price also..

question for those who know nike policies (I know there was discussion regarding them a while back.. but I don't remember if this was discussed)  Is it against their policies for a shop to bundle shoes with other gear and sell it like that? I want to say no.. since the collab releases are often like that, right? or is that only allowed when a shop has a collab?

It is NOT against Nike's policies for a shop to bundle clothes with sneakers and sell it as a pack, collab or not. Once Nike sells the product to the retailer, what the retailer does with the product is the retailers business.

New pick up, not kicks, but they def belong in the SB thread IMO. Had to double up on both pairs. My favorite 511s I own, can't reccomend them enough. NSB really went all out on these with Levi's.

Also copped these piets for a steal, $25 off Craigslist. :smokin

Last edited:
AKA since we're getting a lot of calls about these, lets just mark them up to $150 :smh:

Exactly. Repped.

As long as Nike gets their money and the shop is not putting them on Ebay, illegally selling online or pumping straight to resellers, no one cares.

Last edited:
Also copped these piets for a steal, $25 off Craigslist.
smokin.gif
$25 bucks though?! Wow man basically gave them away. Nice pick up man, very lucky. Finally found a pair of Blue Hemp's from 2004 in my size 9.5 with the original box and everything in great condition. Most likely going to pull the trigger on them tomorrow! 

$25 BUCKS?! Damn good steal! Repped!
Yuppp, thank you, they're not DS or anything but still it was a damn good deal to me def wasn't gonna pass it up. Kinda salty though because I missed the pass as DS blue supreme trainers he was selling for only 50...... IMO a very underrated supreme x SB collab.

A miracle nowadays to find people selling for actually good prices on Craigslist. He was basically the only straight prices swimming in an ocean of hypebeast ********.

Can I get some more of the details behind them being a horrible shop? Did you have a bad experience with them before?
Just heard some bad things about them and their practices...

I won't get into specific detail, but they will never see a dollar out my pocket....

Last edited:
New pick up, not kicks, but they def belong in the SB thread IMO. Had to double up on both pairs. My favorite 511s I own, can't reccomend them enough. NSB really went all out on these with Levi's.
damn ive been on the hunt for these at a good price but the sucky thing is they dont make the inseam i need... great pickup definitely nice jeans

I've been thinking about getting a pair. Do they fit TTS like other Levi's 511s? Or do you recommend sizing up or down? Any feedback would help. Thanks

How similar are the 511s to the 514s

I own every color possible in 514s I swear they are the greatest jeans

Good week for me my IDs came in along with Unkles  

please post some more pics of those reverse supremes, that was def a pretty sick/creative approach with the cement option. hard to tell from that one picture, but from what i can see they look dope.

It is NOT against Nike's policies for a shop to bundle clothes with sneakers and sell it as a pack, collab or not. Once Nike sells the product to the retailer, what the retailer does with the product is the retailers business.
Thanks, thats what I thought but wanted to verify.

Jesus did someone at one point ship those Unkles NOT double boxed :frown:
Yeah :frown:
please post some more pics of those reverse supremes, that was def a pretty sick/creative approach with the cement option. hard to tell from that one picture, but from what i can see they look dope.
I ordered them with elephant print laces to put on my cement 4s i have black sb laces on them now. But thats a close up pic I did everything suede they came out better then i expected wasnt sure how the elephant toe box was going to look. They have Tea Boss on them because thats a Tag I use in games and social networks.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom