2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my problem is not that i dont have my shoes.. its how they are handling their business. There is zero feedback from their end. I called multiple times and emailed multiple times; absolutely nothing. You cannot even leave a voice mail on their phone, but im pretty sure they arent going to call back anyways.

concepts dodging me like they owe me money.. in this case a pair of black ugly sweaters. if you guys dont think this is shady business i hope you guys never open up a store. 

A couple pages back I spoke about the clowns filling this thread with bs shipping info. Like I said alot of newbies in here out of nowhere. N-sb must really be struggling.
it happens all the time. especially when dealing with limited or 'hyped' releases.
I understand your sentiments, but no need for the elitist attitude.

Last edited:
my problem is not that i dont have my shoes.. its how they are handling their business. There is zero feedback from their end. I called multiple times and emailed multiple times; absolutely nothing. You cannot even leave a voice mail on their phone, but im pretty sure they arent going to call back anyways.

concepts dodging me like they owe me money.. in this case a pair of black ugly sweaters. if you guys dont think this is shady business i hope you guys never open up a store. 
You obviously don't know how boutiques run at all. They only have about 4 ppl working on getting all of the orders shipped. Do you think they just stop running heir business entirely to ship these out? No, they still have online orders from other items as well. Have you browsed their site? They have mad **** that you can buy on top of what they sell instore. If you've been to CNCPTS you know how small it is and for them to carry as much stuff as they do is amazing. Stop bit ching about your orders and wait.

And you think you're the only one emailing and calling their phones? There are many other impatient ppl just like you. Everyone that works there are A1 dudes so give them a break.

i just need the UCS crew neck sweater, i hope i can find it now that ive read other stores are getting the apparel.

only problem is people are buying up the apparel trying to resell it....hopefully that cools out now that more of them are becoming available.

my local shop got 1 small and 3 larges...sigh the struggle of being a medium

You obviously don't know how boutiques run at all. They only have about 4 ppl working on getting all of the orders shipped. Do you think they just stop running heir business entirely to ship these out? No, they still have online orders from other items as well. Have you browsed their site? They have mad **** that you can buy on top of what they sell instore. If you've been to CNCPTS you know how small it is and for them to carry as much stuff as they do is amazing. Stop bit ching about your orders and wait.

And you think you're the only one emailing and calling their phones? There are many other impatient ppl just like you. Everyone that works there are A1 dudes so give them a break.

Repped! Lot of dudes in here sound like babies. Get back to the shoes and stop complaining about your damn orders, this isnt what this thread is supposed to be about.

shoejocky has some pretty decent prices with free shipping too.
I guess decent is relative...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom