2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

201-243-0400 Classic Skate Shop is taking phone orders for the White Lows if you want them now I believe 85 + shipping, give them a call tomorrow they have sizes 5.5, 7.5-13

Feels good to be back in the SB forum, haven't been here in awhile 
smile.gif

Last edited:
My friend asked if those YOTH are coming out in the US (I thought it was the coin that was exclusive to China not the whole shoe). When?

Last edited:
those white low's are damn clean but I would rather pay a nice $50-$60 rather than the retail and double up. Can never have enough white shoes

Those who doesn't like the 3m laces on their Preimier's. Do you guys mind selling them to me or giving them away? The one I got is all messed up and it's unravelling right down the middle.

So dudes are planning to buy the YOTH QS and put their eBay Chinese coins inthe box, then turn around and sell them as "China YOTH exclusive"

What's the big deal about a coin?
Tbh I would love the have the coin, not enough to go buy one but I can see why ppl would do so. I love little extras with shoes, clothes, anything really. I keep all the stickers and bags that come with stuff I purchase. Idk why but I just do

whites are def not cleaner than the Tiff's but I love the simple colorway

Tiff's are #1 Dunk status for me; the hype was created solely for how nice they looked when they dropped in 2005
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the huge clothing brand that was attached to the shoe.

And has this thread got a little more hostile over the last couple
Months or is that just what I'm seeing [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I am glad to see that SBs is on a come up. I always say the fell off, in terms of creativity in 09-10. But they are bringing back the creativity (even if I dont care for a certain colorway, I can admit it is dope). This will likely be the best year since then. Focusing on casual asics and various, non Jordan retroes this year.

Last edited:
Eventually this thread would start to saturate with lurkers. Gotta keep that close knit group when it comes to releases. Help out everyone you know b4 you send that out to the masses. Make sure whoever "you" think needs a pair on this forum gets his/her pair. Nowadays you have cornballs that want to come in and not contribute anything unless they want to take a pic. N-sb has crossed over so now we have to realize who actually cares about the culture.

Last edited:
Pit crew skateshop posted on Instagram yesterday they got some ugly christmas sweaters in...just saw it this morning so I don't know if they r still available...I didn't see them on the website so u might have to call...
They open at 10 am est.
301 698 1813

I called unheard of brand yesterday as soon as they tweeted the sweater dunks. But they had just sold their 9.5. All they had was an 8.5 wasn't my size so I didn't purchase. The struggle to find a 9.5 is real.

Loved the lace swap pics on Premiers and Raging Bulls and all those. Everyone who posted, repped.

Whites are clean, but gonna have to pass for now. They should come with a free bottle of jason markk though haha.

Originally wanted in on BHMs badly, but not doing it for me anymore, might have to pass on those also. Trying to stack funds in 2014! (<---- someone remind me of this statement in like June)

Tbh I would love the have the coin, not enough to go buy one but I can see why ppl would do so. I love little extras with shoes, clothes, anything really. I keep all the stickers and bags that come with stuff I purchase. Idk why but I just do
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the huge clothing brand that was attached to the shoe.

And has this thread got a little more hostile over the last couple
Months or is that just what I'm seeing [emoji]128064[/emoji]
:lol: who the hell cared about Diamond?

Stussy was attached to their Dunks and they had no where near the love and they are 200000000 million times bigger than Diamond

Sorry you are really wrong; you weren't even around then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom