2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also the Nigel's are being called Highs on sneakernews, do they look like highs or mids?...Some people thought they were mids when the pics first surfaced.

just checked, theyre def. highs...the strapless mids dont have the pull tab.

Thanks for the comparison pics Dcypoe. Repped. Now they are a must have.

Last edited:
Unheard can't move those trash SH2s :lol: where's the designer who went wild in someone on IG for saying they sucked lol

@osyrhiz bro I'mma stay hating on you for real :lol: but about those white dunks sitting at your outlet.....

So sometimes things work out for you when you least expect it. Although I was still heated about missing on the YOTHs I let it go. Linked up with the homie today who rolled up from SD to sell some of his friend's yeezys and some preme stuff.

When I get there I see him walking out with the yeezys. Rif went back on their initial offer for the Blinks so he didn't sell. He also had a new SB box. We chopped it up then I asked "well what you got there"

Fast forward couple of hours and Korean BBQ later and I got me the limited Premiers for box price of $120 straight up :smokin

Plus he stalled me out and said I don't even have to pay him till later.

Last edited:
Honestly pretty smart of unheardofbrand. Also smart if you purchase a pair.

Puts all these garbage resellers to shame when you can cop an unmovable pair of SH2's and get a guarentee pair of Tiffs. Funny part is the total price is still lower than presales on "guaranteed" pairs LOL

Those are sitting at my local outlet....

Everything sits at your local outlet

I followed you on ig a while ago, then noticed your pics in this thread also.. I wish I had some if the spots you west coast guys got.. I got nothin hear in ct worth wild

Last edited:
Gotta thank the homie @osyrhiz for grabbin my 10.5 in the YOTH :smokin

Much appreciated fam!

Also, if your local spot usually gets a release like the YOTH, make sure to check back with them throughout this next week. It wasn't just a few shops with messed up shipments that didn't get them yesterday. It was a lot. ONE of the reasons these turned out to be more difficult to grab than we thought. One shop didn't think they were even getting the shoes and are now getting them in a late shipment. So check those local spots. For KC area people that missed out, RideFourever will get their shipment this week sometime for in store purchase only.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in the brickhouse or bazooka joes you can get em at brick harbor 30% off using bh2k14 code. I just ran a test and it still comes up as valid. I know someone else posted this code a while back but it seems it still works but you gotta spend $100 to use it.

Man I totally missed those white dunks didn't have the SB tag :smh:

Thanks for the info though rep'd

Last edited by a moderator:
So do we think DSC will be tweeting a link on the morning of the 8th for the lows? I'm curious how that is going to work.. If it even happens.

I got a lot of ppl hooked up with og tiff dunks back in the day.:tongue:
Anyone care to return the favor and help me get a pair of highs?

Well, if you consider receiving a confirmation email from Vertical for the YOTH then hours later a second e-mail stating they oversold your pair and your order has been canceled a problem, then yes. Just when you think you secured a pair, then they are ripped from you, it leaves a sour taste. Yes I'm still sour about it. But that's the way, I'm sure I'll try them for the tiffs, but might put another site before them now. Just my 2cents.

I got a lot of ppl hooked up with og tiff dunks back in the day.
tongue.gif

Anyone care to return the favor and help me get a pair of highs?
If I can get more than one pair I'll help out anyone in here who missed out.

I only need one pair. And you'll only have to pay me back retail+tax&shipping.

Back
Top Bottom