2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thanks for the Marketing 101 info. 

I am asking if anybody here received their FREE PAIR from Diamond co. with the purchase of hoody+ tee. Vouched for his good deed. 

Well since no one cares to answer the question you asked 20 times; keep asking it

After my work schedule changed and I wasn't able to be at home for the online drive I was still able to get a size 11 from Spot on my cell phone I know if I had been home I could've gotten my size or multiple pairs. now the battle begins of going about getting my size 13

Well since no one cares to answer the question you asked 20 times; keep asking it
Served
roll.gif

ive come to the conclusion that i will not be getting a pair and im going to have to live with that lol

should I cop YOTH Dunks worn once for $130 shipped?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a ship confirm from NIke, I was getting worried with all these mugs getting their confirms before me. Congrats all who copped, those who didn't may the restock gods give you first dibs...

Ahah welcome fam that's awesome. Not to derail this thread but what made you finally join ? We talk about you after every release you bring the Lulz on release day @MexSneakerHead

Back
Top Bottom