2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shop owner told me a story of how in another shop fights broke out. Someone ended up breaking Windows so the owner said he was taking all his shoes and putting them on ebay to pay for the broken window. No pairs sold to the campers lol.
i don't blame him. that's a perfect excuse

Last edited:
Shop owner told me a story of how in another shop fights broke out. Someone ended up breaking Windows so the owner said he was taking all his shoes and putting them on ebay to pay for the broken window. No pairs sold to the campers lol.
LOL that's *** awesome

You can take any sneaker and compare them

I've seen retro's sell for more then og's

I've seen blue lobsters for under 200 but yet seen a pair for 1000

I've seen people asking 400 for space jam dunks but yet 250 was the selling point and now its around 200

With these new heads collecting, the hype is real, but it doesn't last long. They move on to the next one after ig stunting, or impulse buying because their 3 boys had to have them..

Everyone has a different point of view, depends on what's in their pockets... But from what ive seen lately... Your probably gonna find tiff highs vnds.. Retailing for under 150 easily..

I'm not sweating it, I'll get a pair. I could cop a pair now.. But if you look back at my posts.. I said retail or bust..

The only argument you can have towards comparing.. Your gonna bring up the tiff lows. A whole different beast of a sneaker. Once more people get them in their hands and see the quality , prices will drop

Most SB Dunks die down in a few weeks and fail to live up to the hype. But because of how hard it was to cop these and all of the insanity that went along with this release, I see these easily staying at $300 and above permanently. Tiffany lows were one of the most hyped SBs ever and consistently sold for at least $400. Add this to the current hype levels and its a wrap. In a wierd way, it's like Tiff Highs are like the 2013 Bred 1 of recent SB Dunks as far as potential for trade value.

Got my pair!
Nice 
smokin.gif
 how'd you end up getting a pair ?

you cant compare the two...
You can take any sneaker and compare them

I've seen retro's sell for more then og's

I've seen blue lobsters for under 200 but yet seen a pair for 1000

I've seen people asking 400 for space jam dunks but yet 250 was the selling point and now its around 200

With these new heads collecting, the hype is real, but it doesn't last long. They move on to the next one after ig stunting, or impulse buying because their 3 boys had to have them..

Everyone has a different point of view, depends on what's in their pockets... But from what ive seen lately... Your probably gonna find tiff highs vnds.. Retailing for under 150 easily..

I'm not sweating it, I'll get a pair. I could cop a pair now.. But if you look back at my posts.. I said retail or bust..

The only argument you can have towards comparing.. Your gonna bring up the tiff lows. A whole different beast of a sneaker. Once more people get them in their hands and see the quality , prices will drop
Dudes don't understand. I'm so confident that I'll be able to get a pair for a reasonable price that I actually passed today so I wouldn't have to deal with the crap that everyone else in this thread did. I'll try some sites I know on monday, when the EU version drops I know a couple sites I'll be visiting and if all else fails I'm sure I'll be able to find a pair in the resale market for cheap.

Insurance would cover the window....

600 unread posts since this AM? :x probably all you hypes, nothing important.

In any case hope all the randoms are gone.

Now that this nonsense is over on to St Johns, 510s, snake eyes and Floridas.

Anyone know of anyone or anywhere I can get a pair of the chronicals 2?

Speaking of chronicle's

These were vnds and probably ig stunted

I didn't buy them but its becoming way to common to find certain sneakers if you keep looking..

Last edited:
walked into Valley Skate & Surf yesterday to enter their raffle (even though they were charging 175$, glad I didn't win) & walked out with a DS pair of Krampus for $100. The quality of the materials used on these >>>>> Tiff Hi's. Had to change up the laces cuz the thin 1's that they come with weren't cutting it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom