2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All they had left was a size 6 at the skateshop I was at.  Well snaged a pair on ndc.( thats a first on a release day,for me), while waiting for a pair at my local skate shop.  Still waited at the skate shop to see if I could get another pair.  By the time I got to the front. It was between me and another dude who wears the same size.  I said f' it and let other dude go for his.  Still not knowing if they had some more in my size I waited.  Employee said they only had kid sizes.  I hope ndc ships my pair out because will be kicking myself if they dont.

believe it or not you shoulda copped the kid sizes for to sell and get your size, theyre commanding just as much.

Nike played me yesterday smh. I was checking out but the payment info boxes were taking forever to load. When it finally did I continued and it said there was nothing in my cart

mad.gif
That was the first time I was able to get past the "Your in line" part and some bs like this happens
roll.gif

I headed out to my local skate shop and copped after winning the raffle.

Nike played me yesterday smh. I was checking out but the payment info boxes were taking forever to load. When it finally did I continued and it said there was nothing in my cart

mad.gif
That was the first time I was able to get past the "Your in line" part and some bs like this happens
roll.gif

Glad you got em anyway but this is what happened to a TON of people and later they popped back into cart and checkout could be completed. Whether or not they ship who knows, but the rep told me they had a really really good feeling my order would ship

Even when the quality isn't the greatest, $100 is a lot easier to swallow than the garbage JB puts on most of their releases, especially OG colors, for 170+.

Congrats to all who got their pairs to keep and not just to sell.

Last edited:

mad.gif
roll.gif

my pair was in my cart then would disappear, then if i went back a page it would reappear. but would never let me check out. finally i got on my macbook and signed in and nothing was in my cart, did the same on my iphone still nothing. finally someone on here had a link directly to my cart. i clicked the link and there was my shoe and i checked out. 

all of that for an hour and a half. refreshing , backing up, going forward. empty cart, full cart. errrors, site down messages. never went through so much bs on a computer

Last edited:
How do Nike determine who gets their shipping first. For example some companies go by when order placed or if they paid for upgraded shipping. Im just curious because from one release to another i get shipping info anywhere from Sat-Mon. Also for a limited release there are a lot of people that got thru, just waiting to see what orders get cancelled if any
pretty sure orders would have been cancelled already. they ship out today/tomorrow usually

My cart never emptied, although I got the message to checkout within 5mins, but it took me a few minutes because i couldn't login my account, so I used PayPal checkout instead. I also used IE so Nike dont pull that you used a bot crap on me. My phone was too slow use

Is it worth scrolling thru 2000 posts?

Nah, no one will give anyone info here, it's better to PM a member you know...mostly you'll read how people who don't skate shouldn't buy these (which is stupid IMO), and the typical reseller hate (this I can get on board with), with the occasional gems of comedy

pretty sure orders would have been cancelled already. they ship out today/tomorrow usually
I got shipping confirmation last night, but I don't think they will actually ship until Monday obviously...

In other news, my Premier hi's in the snow...when it's heavily snowing here in Ohio these are all I wear. The synthetic wool holds up real nice and there's no leakage of snow for those who were wondering.

exactly what I am thinking about copping them for; been a rough period of winter in PA

from what ive heard, and from what happend to me, if you were able to add to your cart via nike.com and then delt with  the crash you should still have your pair in your cart to purchase. 

my pair was added to my cart then nike.com crashed. but i checked two hours later and it was still in my cart and was able to cop. 

this also happend to a few other people i know 

HOWEVER i have a feeling im and others are gonna get emails with pairs getting canceled. 
It happened to me and I got shipping confirmation yesterday, hopefully you get your confirmation today

Circle-A was really my only physical pick-up location but seeing the line I figured their supply wouldn't meet the demand so I just grabbed a mcmuffin and headed

Yeah man I got there after the madness to get a shirt but they were such bad quality tees I passed. I like bob and circle but he likes money and young girls a little too much.

my thing is if a person order at 8:30 and another at 12:00, who gets their pair shipped first, because if they oversold due to their inventory system being down, I would be heated if I got cancelled knowing i ordered the same size with standard shipping as someone else who ordered later

Under normal circumstances we wouldn't know but these forums allow us to share our shopping experience

Last edited:
In other news, my Premier hi's in the snow...when it's heavily snowing here in Ohio these are all I wear. The synthetic wool holds up real nice and there's no leakage of snow for those who were wondering.

exactly what I am thinking about copping them for; been a rough period of winter in PA

Supposed to even get some more later on today. I want this **** to be over with already tired of it. Not sure if it'll be a lot but still.

lol @ ppl trying to justify their $600 purchase for a pair shoes. saying "oh it wasnt a bad deal cuz they go for more now" ur money, so i shouldnt care right? lolol keep feeding the resellers!!!!! thats why imma try to keep buying hyped shoes and resell high cuz i know there are idiots that will do anything to get their pair lol 

All they had left was a size 6 at the skateshop I was at.  Well snaged a pair on ndc.( thats a first on a release day,for me), while waiting for a pair at my local skate shop.  Still waited at the skate shop to see if I could get another pair.  By the time I got to the front. It was between me and another dude who wears the same size.  I said f' it and let other dude go for his.  Still not knowing if they had some more in my size I waited.  Employee said they only had kid sizes.  I hope ndc ships my pair out because will be kicking myself if they dont.

the sneaker gods will be in your favor. sneaker karma is a real thing.

lol @ ppl trying to justify their $600 purchase for a pair shoes. saying "oh it wasnt a bad deal cuz they go for more now" ur money, so i shouldnt care right? lolol keep feeding the resellers!!!!! thats why imma try to keep buying hyped shoes and resell high cuz i know there are idiots that will do anything to get their pair lol 
Some people don't mind paying people to sleep in the streets for them for $5-$6 an hour for a stress free pick-up.

Back
Top Bottom