2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm 30, have a FB account, and am a member of three Chicago-based groups: KREAM, Nike SB Chicago, and Windy City Runners. KREAM is by far the largest group i'm apart of at 20K+ members, but it caters to a younger, Jordan + QS oriented crowd. However, I did find my WPF kicks there, and have met great people.

Last edited:
I'm 30, have a FB account, and am a member of three Chicago-based groups: KREAM, Nike SB Chicago, and Windy City Runners. KREAM is by far the largest group i'm apart of at 20K+ members, but it caters to a younger, Jordan + QS oriented crowd. However, I did find my WPF kicks there, and have met great people.
I'm not in Chicago... do people ship?

You'll love the Diamond Lows, it's a pretty well built dunk. I don't wear mine as often as I want though, it does tend to attract attention, and I prefer hanging out without attracting attention.

I think this was the last time I wore them out, and looking at the EXIF data it was almost a year ago.
Yeah that picture makes me want them more even though the point of your story should make me shy away from them... haha

Yeah that picture makes me want them more even though the point of your story should make me shy away from them... haha

Wasn't trying to get you to shy away from them, just letting you know they'll attract attention. From people wanting to check them out to see if you're rocking fakes to people asking if you'd be willing to sell them, to people asking why you wear them out if it's raining.

Wasn't trying to get you to shy away from them, just letting you know they'll attract attention. From people wanting to check them out to see if you're rocking fakes to people asking if you'd be willing to sell them, to people asking why you wear them out if it's raining.
Yeah man, that makes sense. To be honest, I got that (to a lesser degree) with the highs. Like I said in here before, dude at NTNY trying to sell me everything in the store, dude's at the convention who called me a hypebeast for not selling them my tiffs cuz I didn't want to, etc. It will have an impact on my decision for sure. 

I like the highs plenty, been wearing them more lately trying to give them a "worn in" type of look.

we grabbed the born in the usas on the bay
mad.gif
. too high for my liking at the moment. congrats if it was one of you guys

Born In The USA's are prolly my SB grail....I just refuse to spend 250+ tho. I'm a 13 too.

I like the highs plenty, been wearing them more lately trying to give them a "worn in" type of look.

I still haven't worn them out of the house, weather hasn't been right for it. Well not right on the weekends, plenty of sunny days when I'm at work, but nothing but rain on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom