2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo,

Thanks for the welcome back to NT and the thread, much appreciated.

Been a fan of the USAs since I first saw them. I'm a sucker for gum soles and black uppers, copped for sure. 

I was talking to our Nike Rep and said that one sneak should have had the Stars and the other should have had the Stripes.
I would have bought that, but this, Nah, easy pass...
I got waaaay toooo many Black Sneaks already to buy another one that will have the Stars covered with my Jeans.

Im kind of feeling the July 4th release, BUT I don't think I can justify the purchase given its just another all black sneaker. 

I decided to keep my SOMPs for that. :D

Im kind of feeling the July 4th release, BUT I don't think I can justify the purchase given its just another all black sneaker. 

I decided to keep my SOMPs for that. :D

For those that like/love Black sneaks, there's more down the pike.
The Wool Pack and Salt Stains that are coming at the end of the year are also Black.

Saw a few gripes about shipping from martini, anyone else still waiting? Been 2 days since I ordered and haven't heard anything. The only other place I know that's like is ccs

I decided to keep my SOMPs for that.
happy.gif

For those that like/love Black sneaks, there's more down the pike.
The Wool Pack and Salt Stains that are coming at the end of the year are also Black.
Plus the new BP collab

Not sure if anyone cares, but it appears as though PYS lost it's nike account.  I had my eye on a pair of passports but I went back to see if they were still available and all nikes have been removed from the site!!!

I'm passing on those USA Dunks; they are better than expected but I'm not feeling that they are all black

Not sure if anyone cares, but it appears as though PYS lost it's nike account.  I had my eye on a pair of passports but I went back to see if they were still available and all nikes have been removed from the site!!!
I figured but its cool. I usually go to them for Asics. There are still plenty of Nike retailers. Thanks for the heads up!

not feeling those July 4ths at all... I would love to see Nike SB come out with way more designs rather than start the whole invert the low to a high and vice versa, like someone said there are way too many things to draw inspiration from than to just start re-doing old designs. 

Back
Top Bottom