2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm digging these premier highs.
Seemed like it wouldn't be that comfy but they broke in really fast for a new release.

what i wore today and what came in the mail

Nike Dunk High SB Premier by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr

Dope pics, did you do a lace swap on them petoskey's? I don't recall the laces being colorful like that. Looks sick

Repped for the as usual awesome pics....and for the silver boxes behind the jpack's haha

Last edited:
I really don't understand all these #NTDenim replies.

We all have different styles... and we all like to wear different types of clothes.

Some light hearted jesting is ok, but man some of these comments... Would it kill ya to lighten up and be a bit considerate?

There's no point in insulting another man's jeans. This is a shoe forum. Focus should be on the shoes. Instead of going all out on someone's style of dress, say something nice about his kicks or nothing at all.

On a different note:

I see alot of Raging Bull Dunks on today. You guys are straight up mind readers. Mine arrive today so I'll be sure to post a mini review up. :smile:

I really don't understand all these #NTDenim replies.

We all have different styles... and we all like to wear different types of clothes.

Some light hearted jesting is ok, but man some of these comments... Would it kill ya to lighten up and be a bit considerate?

There's no point in insulting another man's jeans. This is a shoe forum. Focus should be on the shoes. Instead of going all out on someone's style of dress, say something nice about his kicks or nothing at all.

On a different note:

I see alot of Raging Bull Dunks on today. You guys are straight up mind readers. Mine arrive today so I'll be sure to post a mini review up.
smile.gif
I LOVE mine. As much as I <3 suede, they were def. a nice change. 

Ha ha thanks guys. The reason the laces look like that is because I used the flash on my camera. I was trying to light up the 3M parts and since the light is hitting at different angles they look almost rainbow colored. And of course it also lit up the pattern on the back as well

Long time lurker first time poster.

i used a link on here for sPot  for the royal j-packs and they cancelled my order like 4 days after i placed it and i was pissed. Good looks on the premier link. I placed my order and accidentally selected in-store pickup. They called me back right after the order to correct the mistake before i even realized. And they have already shipped my order placed 15 minutes ago. 100% using them as much as possible.

I'm looking for the "P" version though. I haven't seen them at that price. If you have any leads on a size 9 LMK.

I was able to get a branded version for 165 shipped on a PayPal offer about three weeks ago

I've worn my non branded version about 10 times and they still look fresh

Did someone say de la's? Beat down to the ground since the year of the release. Still proud to rock these. Heh

Please no corny posts about my cargo pants ha. Seen some ******edness earlier about someone commenting on mintys jeans

Last edited:
You know, I've never really cared much for the de la's but that's definitely one of those shoes that looks great once you've put some wear and tear on it.

Back
Top Bottom