2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had to do it

Last edited:
With the What the Lebrons off the menu for this month, I had some money burning a hole in my pocket so I bought the SOMPs and Brutes this week.  Should make for a cool silver swoosh family pic with the WPFs.

With the What the Lebrons off the menu for this month, I had some money burning a hole in my pocket so I bought the SOMPs and Brutes this week.  Should make for a cool silver swoosh family pic with the WPFs.
Good choices but something tells me those what the's will be a silent release...anyways #silverswooshfamily

Hey guys is $250 a good price for WPF? And is $225 a good price for CNY both in a size 13? It's really hard to find either of those shoes in my size and those prices may be my only option

Yo,

See alot of great SBs! These came in from Primitive had to break them out, can ease off my Royals now.

Last edited:
Hey guys is $250 a good price for WPF? And is $225 a good price for CNY both in a size 13? It's really hard to find either of those shoes in my size and those prices may be my only option

I don't think that's a bad price especially if you really want them; they are only gonna get harder and harder to find

That's a good price for the CNY in a size 13 because very few retailers receiving a 13 in that shoe. I live NYC and only Niketown and 21 mercer received size 13 and they each had 3 per. 13 is very scarce. As for the WPF, giving the amount of time that has passed, it's a decent price.

@John00

Dude should have copped to his mistake and told him straight away

I have someone who does my restorations and any work I need done and as far as I know I haven't had any problems

They already made the Freddie sample give me that in a high and I'm good

Definitely go back to the black. These are slowly growing on me.

Yeah they are dope in person, I like that the cream laces give them a kinda vintage feel with the materials and leather tab but just not 100 percent on it... Also did this for fun and immediately took it out haha.

Back
Top Bottom